Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

53 minutes ago, turnbull said:

This has a jammy blose win written all over it. 

Nah they will lose this then probably travel to somebody like Norwich and sneak a 1-0 with 7 percent possession

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

You just know now that they'll be 3 points off survival in the last game with a -3 goal difference and the team 21st will lose 5-0 and SHA will be 1-0 down at half time only to get some shit scrabbly own goal off their only corner, opposition to miss 4 open goals and a penalty,  SHA player catch the ball in the box and another pen not given, and then the opposition keeper to have a non-fatal collapse with congenital heart defect in the 93rd min just as blues take their only shitty weak daisy cutter shot on target 

11 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

You just know now that they'll be 3 points off survival in the last game with a -3 goal difference and the team 21st will lose 5-0 and SHA will be 1-0 down at half time only to get some shit scrabbly own goal off their only corner, opposition to miss 4 open goals and a penalty,  SHA player catch the ball in the box and another pen not given, and then the opposition keeper to have a non-fatal collapse with congenital heart defect in the 93rd min just as blues take their only shitty weak daisy cutter shot on target 

I've been on to paddy power with that bet and they've given me odds of less than evens for that to happen 🥴

Forest winning now, as it stands they're only outside the bottom three because of Sheffield Wednesday's six point deduction. Just need Wycombe to score now, a draw wouldn't a bad result if the other scorelines stay the same.

Edited by useless

Â