Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 13/04/2023 at 18:15, StewieGriffin said:

I'd say allegedly here to cover legality, but I read an interview a couple of months ago with him where he said he spent most of his career in a daze he was so sniffed.

In his own words: 

I didn’t wake up one morning, when I was living out my dream of playing for Birmingham City, and think to myself, ‘I know, I’ve got a really good idea. For the next 30 years I’m going to get off my head on cocaine and every drug going, get into trouble with the police, and ruin almost every relationship.

‘At the end of all that, I’ll sit in my garage and contemplate how to kill myself.’

Mirror

Frankly, if the best 'dream' you can hope for is playing for that lot, it seems like a perfectly sound conclusion. 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

In his own words: 

Frankly, if the best 'dream' you can hope for is playing for that lot, it seems like a perfectly sound conclusion. 

From the article "I was on £28.50 a week and my employers were in financial trouble, and they expected results"

2023 is same as it ever was then

Edited by VillaJ100

8 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

From the article "I was on £28.50 a week and my employers were in financial trouble, and they expected results"

2023 is same as it ever was then

I did not know he was brought up on the Vale. 

42 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Showing their class wherever they go

and this is why we're not allowed flares over here. i don't care how cool they look when these eastern european ultras put their displays on. the average coked up 18 year old english fan can't be trusted

dare i say it, this could've happened from any away end in the country. i've seen plenty of smoke bombs set off in villa away end concourses before with kids around

• Like 2

On 15/04/2023 at 21:05, The Moustache of Teale said:

Showing their class wherever they go

Didn't they "accidentally" do the same at another recent away game ? Bristol City I think.

At least they woz proppa flares, mate.

• Like 1

And on the above ...

Clickety linkings

Sunderland AFC: Flare thrown into disabled fans' section

A flare was thrown into the disabled supporters' section at Sunderland's Stadium of Light during their match with Birmingham City on Saturday.

Police are investigating who threw the object from the stand above, which had been occupied by visiting fans.

Footage recorded by a fan shows what appears to be a flare land with a plume of blue smoke rising into the air.

It landed between the wheels of a wheelchair but no-one was injured, Northumbria Police said.

A spokesman said officers were trying to identify those responsible and the force asked anyone with information to get in touch.

Sunderland AFC condemned what it branded the "unacceptable conduct" of a "small minority of away supporters".

"A pyrotechnic device was discharged in the North Stand Upper after Birmingham City opened the scoring in the 29th minute and it was subsequently thrown into the North Stand Lower," the said in a statement.

"The individual responsible for this abhorrent act has been identified by CCTV and all relevant information has now been handed over to West Midlands Police, with club representatives continuing to directly support those impacted."

More in link ...

Unfortunately i think this was the only season they could have gone down now they getting taken over i expect they will have better seasons moving forward 

They gambled on loans ffom prem clubs and it worked for them

On 18/04/2023 at 22:54, Mark Albrighton said:

I don’t particularly want Millwall to be promoted so small heath winning this evening is not AS unpleasant as it normally is.

It is still fairly unpleasant though.

Millwall are the small heath of the South.

Small heath are the Millwall of the North.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Millwall are the small heath of the South.

Small heath are the Millwall of the North.

spacer.png

Midlands not North.

The North would be someone like Leeds.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

spacer.png

Midlands not North.

The North would be someone like Leeds.

Well I was seeing it from a soft southern shandy drinking word removed's viewpoint.

Once, during a phone call with a girl from an insurance company based in that London asked me if "Birminum" was in Lancashire 🤨

• Haha 2

Â