Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

10 hours ago, calcifer said:

Why would anyone want to buy the club? Build a new Stadium? Best make it a 500 seater, might fill it occasionally on the annual tug fest with WBA on who hates the Vile more...... 

Just put the club and the fans out their misery. 

I think their share price plummeting on the HKSE along with the ramifications if they don't sell, ie the EFL sanctions means they have no choice and are going to be dirt cheap.

9 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I think their share price plummeting on the HKSE along with the ramifications if they don't sell, ie the EFL sanctions means they have no choice and are going to be dirt cheap.

They will be cheap in that case but surely their debts alone still makes it not worth it?

55 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

They will be cheap in that case but surely their debts alone still makes it not worth it?

They'll probably be sold for a penny. 

On 23/04/2023 at 17:04, rjw63 said:

Do they still sell Winalot in small heath? 

Hey rj, who is that in your avatar picture??? 🙄 Is it a picture of you or someone else? 

For several years I'd just completely assumed it was Che Guevara (which is why I called you Che a few times). But the other day it suddenly ocurred to me that actually it might not be Che Guevara afterall. And that in fact you might not be a Marxist revolutionary guerrilla.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, robby b said:

Hey rj, who is that in your avatar picture??? 🙄 Is it a picture of you or someone else? 

For several years I'd just completely assumed it was Che Guevara (which is why I called you Che a few times). But the other day it suddenly ocurred to me that actually it might not be Che Guevara afterall. And that in fact you might not be a Marxist revolutionary guerrilla.

It's me, @Designer1 knocked it up a few years back. I even have it on a t shirt 😁

• Like 3

6 hours ago, rjw63 said:

It's me, @Designer1 knocked it up a few years back. I even have it on a t shirt 😁

Ah, mystery solved! In that case I think you look a bit like Che Guevara. (And I thought there was his cap in the picture too). I won't call you Che anymore then. 😅

Anyway, quickly getting back on topic... After reading your Winalot post now I'd like there to be a new dog food brand called Losealot. 

Edited by robby b
  • Haha 2

Â