Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

21 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Deeney looking ready to stamp on a student's head. 

Didn't Slo Mo do the same when he was at Leeds?

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

Didn't Slo Mo do the same when he was at Leeds?

Him and Jonathan Woodgate (and a couple of their hanger on mates) abused Asian students in Leeds. More verbal than physical IIRC but nasty all the same

4 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Him and Jonathan Woodgate (and a couple of their hanger on mates) abused Asian students in Leeds. More verbal than physical IIRC but nasty all the same

was definitely physical since Woodgate got charged with affray and Bowyer got off a GBH charge. Bowyer also convicted of affray at Charlton for assaulting and racially abusing a McDonalds worker, classy guy

54 minutes ago, Zatman said:

was definitely physical since Woodgate got charged with affray and Bowyer got off a GBH charge. Bowyer also convicted of affray at Charlton for assaulting and racially abusing a McDonalds worker, classy guy

He's perfect for them, give him a contract extension 🤣

• Like 1

A bloser has moved in round the corner. Ticks all the boxes, blue car, KRO plate, saggy b*ll*cks air "freshener", etc.

I phoned the council but they said there's nothing they can do. Makes u wonder what we pay our council tax for, doesn't it.

Anyway, I'll just have to train the dog to shit outside his house, I'll pick it up of course, but it's all about making a statement, innit. 

9 minutes ago, turnbull said:

A bloser has moved in round the corner. Ticks all the boxes, blue car, KRO plate, saggy b*ll*cks air "freshener", etc.

I phoned the council but they said there's nothing they can do. Makes u wonder what we pay our council tax for, doesn't it.

Anyway, I'll just have to train the dog to shit outside his house, I'll pick it up of course, but it's all about making a statement, innit. 

Train your hound to dump on his lawn and don’t pick it up.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Train your hound to dump on his lawn and don’t pick it up.

No. Why would you want to improve his house like that? 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, turnbull said:

If by some miracle he has a grass lawn instead of a dog shit strewn yard filled with garbage, then take some weed killer and use it to write UTV! on his grass. By the following day the grass will have died leaving a lovely message for when he opens the curtains. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I read earlier today that they've only got thirteen senior players as it stands, Bowyer hasn't a clue whether he will be their manager next season or not, their future plans haven't been discussed with him, they haven't replaced their assistant manager Mark Kennedy who left to manage Lincoln, and not sure if any of this stuff is going to be resolved until their takeover situation is sorted.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

I read earlier today that they've only got thirteen senior players as it stands, Bowyer hasn't a clue whether he will be their manager next season or not, their future plans haven't been discussed with him, they haven't replaced their assistant manager Mark Kennedy who left to manage Lincoln, and not sure if any of this stuff is going to be resolved until their takeover situation is sorted.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, useless said:

Lump on them to go down. It's free money. 3/1 to go down. 

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Lump on them to go down. It's free money. 3/1 to go down. 

come on. you know that turd doesn't flush. you just know they'll find a way of staying up...or another 3 clubs will get point deductions

• Sad 1

Â