Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Someone tie a lump of concrete round them and throw 'em in the cut. 

I wouldn’t want to pollute the waters. 

Id rather let nature take it course and wait for the stadium to collapse. Preferably at 15:00 on a Saturday afternoon sometime in August. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Tbf that is quite funny

Only now that it's history and looks to be staying there though.

Made even funnier by their own current financial state.  Schadenfreude at its finest. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Only now that it's history and looks to be staying there though.

Made even funnier by their own current financial state.  Schadenfreude at its finest. 

Funny how life turns around isn't it. Before we were on the verge of gping bust now. Bunedia is worth more than their whole club

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Funny how life turns around isn't it. Before we were on the verge of gping bust now. Bunedia is worth more than  the whole of small heath. 

Fixed that for you mate. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Before we were on the verge of gping bust now. Bunedia is worth more than their whole club

Even an El-Ghazi is worth more than their whole club.  Maybe even a one-legged Wesley after a Ben Mee challenge.

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

**** me the workmanship that went into that coffin, exquisite stuff.

Matey-mate mate.

You don’t think they had someone make it especially do you? A slap of paint and that’s probably one of their late grandads they’re holding above their head. Anything to get one over the vile

2 hours ago, Rob182 said:

You don’t think they had someone make it especially do you? A slap of paint and that’s probably one of their late grandads they’re holding above their head. Anything to get one over the vile

I am sure they also made a wreath in the form of the Club's badge, which would've cost a few quid 🤣

• Haha 1

I'm not saying how I know this but Birmingham City Council approached small heath about taking on the Alexander Stadium after the commonwealth games. Small heath responded by saying no, as the capacity won't be big enough for them.

Er do I need to point out the logical failure there?

8 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

I'm not saying how I know this but Birmingham City Council approached small heath about taking on the Alexander Stadium after the commonwealth games. Small heath responded by saying no, as the capacity won't be big enough for them.

Er do I need to point out the logical failure there?

We should take on the stadium just for our academy teams!

• Haha 1

I think our women's team are going to be playing at the Alexander Stadium, not sure if that will be from this season coming or the season after when the deal for us to use Walsall's ground is due to expire, it could be that we pay to end that contract early as I think playing at Bescot caused problems on and off the pitch.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, useless said:

I think our women's team are going to be playing at the Alexander Stadium, not sure if that will be from this season coming or the season after when the deal for us to use Walsall's ground is due to expire, it could be that we pay to end that contract early as I think playing at Bescot caused problems on and off the pitch.

This

Â