Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

You would imagine the two parties interested are making plans on new manager signings etc in preparation of new season while thentakeover talks are happening

I think the only plans they’ll be interested in, are the ones to stop the stadium collapsing 😂😂

Well Bassini publicly stated that he was going to appoint Warburton, that's obviously not going to happen now as he's gone to West Ham, besides Bassini has apparently been told that he can't use Sullivan's money, so looking very doubtful that any takeover involving him will go ahead now.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, useless said:

Well Bassini publicly stated that he was going to appoint Warburton, that's obviously not going to happen now as he's gone to West Ham, besides Bassini has apparently been told that he can't use Sullivan's money, so looking very doubtful that any takeover involving him will go ahead now.

Hehe …… hope it all keeps dragging on with no result, I’m not bitter about them it’s just what every lowlife that has anything to do with that shower deserves , in one way I’d like to see it all go ponto in another I like listening to the squirm 

5 hours ago, useless said:

Warburton getting hired by West Ham might mean something in the deal if Sullivan is also involved

• Like 1

Also their keeper might not play for them again as he has a clause if he makes x amount of apperances he is entitled to a pay rise which they dont have the money for!

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Also their keeper might not play for them again as he has a clause if he makes x amount of apperances he is entitled to a pay rise which they dont have the money for!

I can’t believe agents still allow these sorts of contracts. So often it leaves the players frozen out.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Latest strong rumours from the sty

Blose acdemy director has resigned and apparently bassini wants to appoint  John Eustace as manager replacing bowyer

Supposed to be a good coach. Worked with Warburton and now Warburton on Sullivan payroll at West Ham he might really be going there 

Cant be a coincidence 

Eustace is a Villa fan, not that that should mean anything but would probably annoy them.

It's come from James Nursey and in the same article he's still claiming that Bassini is getting funding from Sullivan, but that Almajir who is much more reliable than Nursey has said that he's heard form two very good sources that Bassini has been told by EFL that he can't use Sullivan's money.

Bassini himself has said he has a deadline of June 30th to get the deal done, so I guess we will know by then.

• Thanks 1

They lost another player today, that's just thirteen senior players left in their squad, and two of those Etheridge and Harlee Dean apparently due big pay rises owing to some agreement in their contracts so will likely have to leave also.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Supposed to be a good coach. Worked with Warburton and now Warburton on Sullivan payroll at West Ham he might really be going there 

Cant be a coincidence 

If they dont get takeover they are in massive trouble. They are struggling to have 15 squad players, have non playing staff leaving the club and the grounds not fully open.

They are in a right mess

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If they dont get takeover they are in massive trouble. They are struggling to have 15 squad players, have non playing staff leaving the club and the grounds not fully open.

They are in a right mess

I think they’re in big trouble after the takeover. That Bassini sounds like a right piece of work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â