Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Havent made any signings and lost bela on a free. He was key player for them. Also pedesen has gone. I think they could be in trouble this year as i think they will pick up maybe a free or 2 and a couple loans from PL if no takeover happens soon.

The deeney signing hasnt really worked out for them either. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

The deeney signing hasnt really worked out for them either.

A small heath follower told me a few days ago that this prize chump is potentially going back to Watford in a coaching role 

1 hour ago, Chine said:

A small heath follower told me a few days ago that this prize chump is potentially going back to Watford in a coaching role 

That would be great. The blosers turned on him last year his stint will go down as a huge flop if he leaves 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I mean, who could have foreseen that?

This guy didn't 

spacer.png

Edited by rjw63
Brainfart
  • Haha 3

On 09/06/2022 at 10:22, It's Your Round said:

That’s shocking, I know attitudes were different back then but the other 49 clubs managed to not have a racist stereotype as their mascot. But not small heath, no, they always have to be the lowest level scum. 

It was the open razor that got me. 

• Like 1

Sounds like the ticket office is worse than ours and that’s saying something. 

Mate at work (he’s one of the decent ones). Has tried to renew his and his sons ST, on the option to renew it offered his son as u12s (he’s 13). My mate rang them and said it’s the wrong age group, they said they knew but were happy to proceed on the cheaper one. After processing the paperwork, they have now refused the first monthly instalment payment. They confirm it is there error, but won’t do anything and he has fully cancel and reapply all over again

Nick Harris of the Daily Mail now reporting on Wang Yaohui

The EFL and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange are both investigating whether Birmingham City have properly declared who owns controlling stakes in the club after claims that a Chinese businessman, Wang Yaohui, secretly owns a chunk of their stock.

Mr Wang has a chequered past, including being detained following bribery scandals involving, separately, a copper mine in Zambia and a bank in China. He was never charged, although an associate was sentenced to life in prison.

National media in this country starting to take notice now.

2 hours ago, useless said:

Nick Harris of the Daily Mail now reporting on Wang Yaohui

National media in this country starting to take notice now.

Even funnier that the article has several mentions that they're a partly owned subsidiary of Dragon VILLA. 🤣

Â