Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

3 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Someone who wants 100% but waiting for the whole shitshow to go completely bust and pick it up for peanuts? (Probably literally, a 50g bag of KP and a tube of pringles will be the asking price when this shower go pop)

But being part owners isn't giving them any extra rights to buy the rest, is it? If that's their angle, why not just wait and buy the whole lot instead of paying an inflated rate for a quarter?

I've been looking at what that Almajir has been saying, and it doesn't paint a very good picture for them at all, I think they need to hope that either the press have it wrong about Bassini and it's someone that's buying a stake in them, or that if it is him he fails the EFL test.

I think the biggest negative for them isn't even that it's potentially Bassini as bad as that seemingly is in itself, it's that the sale is only a partial sale, meaning they're still stuck with their current owners, they needed to or need to get rid of them completely, because there's a lot of issues surrounding this Wang person that make his involvement with them a 'ticking time bomb', he's running out of money, the only thing that's kept them going, and probably the real reason for this partial sale, and could be in trouble in other ways which if come to pass then the whole thing could collapose.

39 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Who would buy 25% of a failing business, leaving control in the hands of owners running it in to the ground? Bizarre.

We really need a Netflix documentary on this shambles

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Who would buy 25% of a failing business, leaving control in the hands of owners running it in to the ground? Bizarre.

Looking at what the almajir bloke has posted it's only just over 21% of someone's shares and it'll be used to pay off debt the owners have elsewhere 

Mate

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Looking at what the almajir bloke has posted it's only just over 21% of someone's shares and it'll be used to pay off debt the owners have elsewhere 

Mate

Yeah I think maybe it could be debt loading. I don’t know any details, but I would guess that somebody could leverage debt this way. 

Without knowing how their loan to purchase works it’s hard to know. 

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Before blose the big rivalry was with the sky blose coventry in the PL early years

Never. They think they have a rivalry with us, but they are nonentities, always have been. 

The Baggies have been more worthy of rivalry at various times. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Although I suppose we don't stand much chance of playing Blues any time soon, it'd be a shame if they went entirely to the wall.

tenor.gif

55 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11704467/bassini-assures-bolton-players-on-wages

Watch this if you want to familiarise yourself with their potential new owner. 

Don't do drugs kids! 

He seems perfect! He’ll fit right in there.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886xjf031urm4nmnvunaq

mate

• Haha 1

Laurence Bassini giving an absolute carcrash interview on Talksport right now.

£30m to spend. Craig Gardner and builders looking at the stand.

Mostly funded by David Sullivan. Putting £10m in himself

He's only going to be there 3 years.

2 joint chairmen in place, including a woman 'high up in the game' so that's Karen Brady back then!?

Refuses to say if the other is Keith Harris.

Expects 10th to 6th next season. Refuses to comment on Lee Bowyer.

I'm sure the inbreds are very reassured now. He speaks like an absolute thicko 🤣

Edited by stewiek2
  • Haha 2

Just now, stewiek2 said:

Laurence Bassini giving an absolute carcrash interview on Talksport right now.

£30m to spend. Craig Gardner and builders looking at the stand.

Mostly funded by David Sullivan. Putting £10m in himself

He's only going to be there 3 years.

2 joint chairmen in place, including a woman 'high up in the game' so that's Karen Brady back then!?

Refuses to say if the other is Keith Harris.

I'm sure the inbreds are very reassured now. He speaks like an absolute thicko 🤣

not laughed so much for years, the blokes a con man, get him in quick

Jordan ripping him to pieces 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

not laughed so much for years, the blokes a con man, get him in quick

Jordan ripping him to pieces 

It was like listening to Eric Hall giving the old 'monster monster' cockney geezer jibberish.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

It was like listening to Eric Hall giving the old 'monster monster' cockney geezer jibberish.

safe hands to steady the ship I am sure 

Â