Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

6 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

How would everyone here feel if SHA went bust?

I would absolutely love it. It would be a great day for Birmingham and a great day for football as a whole.

Their fan base now compared to the 80's 🤣.  They go bust,  not a lot of people would actually care as they don't have many fans left anyway.

They deserve it.

• Like 2

What's this? Their mega takeover isnt happening, their shithole stadium is completely broken, and half of it wont reopen, and due to financial mismanagement they are liable to, at best get relegated and at worst get relegated with a huge points deduction. 

They break yar heart Tom. 

Edited by villa89

8 minutes ago, villa89 said:

What's this? Their mega takeover isnt happening, their shithole stadium is completely broken, and half of it wont reopen, and due to financial mismanagement they are liable to, at best get relegated and at worst get relegated with a huge points deduction. 

What has happened? I thought this takeover was certain?

31 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I would absolutely love it. It would be a great day for Birmingham and a great day for football as a whole.

Their fan base now compared to the 80's 🤣.  They go bust,  not a lot of people would actually care as they don't have many fans left anyway.

They deserve it.

Saved me typing it, nice work. 

Mate. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

What has happened? I thought this takeover was certain?

The best laugh I've had this week was on sha one of them said about walsall being taken over 

"They obviously weren't looking at buying a premier league ready club"

• Haha 4

Oh my. 

A comment in the Matty Cash thread has resulted in my going back and looking at old football cigarette cards. 

Just seen the Ogdens 1933 Nicknames selection. 

I know times were different but I literally couldn't post up the picture of the BCFC card. 😲

• Shocked 1

23 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Oh my. 

A comment in the Matty Cash thread has resulted in my going back and looking at old football cigarette cards. 

I know times were different but I literally couldn't post up the picture of the BCFC card. 😲

I just looked it up... Good lord!

• Shocked 1

28 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Oh my. 

Good grief

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

Oh my. 

Oh dear !

Anyone able to explain why that was how they were depicted? Shocking.

The text explaining they were nicknamed the heathens before changing their nickname to the blues.  Something apt about that.

13 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

How would everyone here feel if SHA went bust?

It would be hilarious initially, but long term it would be soulless… it’s not quite the same feeling shitting on the Tesco Bags than shitting on the Bluenoses   

In the 10 years I’ve followed Villa I’ve never thought of them as rivals. Just a bunch of word removed supporters with a crumbling club. Wouldn’t even bat an eye if they folded, I can’t be bothered to care about them.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, villa89 said:

I was close to ejaculating reading this.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, sidcow said:

Oh my. 

That’s shocking, I know attitudes were different back then but the other 49 clubs managed to not have a racist stereotype as their mascot. But not small heath, no, they always have to be the lowest level scum. 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, MNVillan said:

In the 10 years I’ve followed Villa I’ve never thought of them as rivals. Just a bunch of word removed supporters with a crumbling club. Wouldn’t even bat an eye if they folded, I can’t be bothered to care about them.

To me, they're only our "rivals" if they're playing in the same division as us. 

Having a laugh when they get a jammy win over Barnsley while we lose away at Man £ity is pathetic in the extreme. 

ATM our local rivals are Wolves, that's it. 

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:
  Hide contents

maybe Viler but you will never drink in town 

Reveal hidden contents

or represent the name of the City

Reveal hidden contents

or work at JLR

Reveal hidden contents

OK you might have but your the only one 

Reveal hidden contents

bet you never owned up at the interview, would not have got the job

Reveal hidden contents