Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Latest nursery update:

Lopez and richardson don't want to buy the club for two years and then "if" it goes well they will buy them afterwards 

A) sounds like they don't have the money to buy them

b) they know the clubs in a sheer mess so they dont want to end up in the aftermath if they dint gi up within 2 years

c) the club will be cheaper to buy for a quid when it goes into administration.

4 minutes ago, Mister_a said:

c) the club will be cheaper to buy for a quid when it goes into administration.

The best scenerio would be they go down then in league one get deducted 20 points as go into administration and face a double relegation. That would be brilliant 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just seen that the Keith Harris related takeover was Laurance Bassini backed by David Sullivan, apparently that's fallen through because their current owners wanted a 'staged deal', which I think basically means they wanted to sell the club in portions over a longer period of time. I think they're hopeful, or at least their fans are that this story about their owner being in trouble will force a full sale through.

They still haven't finished 'investigating' the stands issue(s) so it looks like another season of 15k fans at the ground. This is despite having 18 months to sort such a big problem out during lockdown. At least they can claim they're selling out for the games.

I found it amusing that all their fans at work have been getting excited for a month that some mystery buyer is on the verge of taking the club over, only for it to be 'bankrupt Baz' Bassini. Which has fallen through anyway. 

This year will finally be the year they flush. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, useless said:

Just seen that the Keith Harris related takeover was Laurance Bassini backed by David Sullivan, apparently that's fallen through because their current owners wanted a 'staged deal', which I think basically means they wanted to sell the club in portions over a longer period of time. I think they're hopeful, or at least their fans are that this story about their owner being in trouble will force a full sale through.

How many portions could you split it into. 3 lots of 33p is almost £1. Just take the pound up front

51 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

They still haven't finished 'investigating' the stands issue(s) so it looks like another season of 15k fans at the ground. This is despite having 18 months to sort such a big problem out during lockdown. At least they can claim they're selling out for the games.

I found it amusing that all their fans at work have been getting excited for a month that some mystery buyer is on the verge of taking the club over, only for it to be 'bankrupt Baz' Bassini. Which has fallen through anyway. 

Rumours is it can't be fixed and the stand needs to come down. 

They're not going to pay for that. If they don't get sold soon, they could be utterly destroyed. 

Breaks ya heart. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, villarule123 said:

spacer.png

12 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Rumours is it can't be fixed and the stand needs to come down. 

They're not going to pay for that. If they don't get sold soon, they could be utterly destroyed. 

“Breaks ya heart, Tom”

Fixed. 

• Haha 1

The English Football League says that it will be making enquiries with Birmingham City Football Club following the revelation by RFA earlier this week that Cambodian diplomat Wang Yaohui secretly controls an eighth of the club’s shares.

Under English Football League regulations, Birmingham City is obliged to disclose both to the league and publicly the identity of any person who directly or indirectly holds “any Significant Interest in the club.” Birmingham’s ownership disclosure does not name Wang, something that could cause problems for the club...

Former associates of Wang, who asked not to be identified citing security concerns, confirmed to RFA that Wang was Dragon Villa's beneficial owner. The statement is also echoed in other affidavits lodged as part of the Singapore court case. Records also show that Dragon Villa has been involved in the ownership networks of several other Wang-linked enterprises.

Should the EFL find the club violated regulations by failing to disclose Wang’s control of Dragon Villa – and therefore 12.8 percent of the club – then Birmingham City could face sanctions from the league.

Radio Free Asia

• Haha 4

Â