Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

They were thirteen points clear of the bottom three before today so I don't think today's result makes much difference to their season. Barnsley and Peterborough are doing even worse this season than Wednesday, Rotherham and even Wycombe were doing last season.

Last season Wycome had twenty points after thirty games, they were bottom of the table eleven points from safety, this season with the same points and goal difference they wouldn't even be in the bottom three, even bearing in mind that Barnsely lost their manager and Dike, quite shocking for them to go from being a play-off team to being worse than Wycombe were last season.

small heath have also been helped by other team's point deductions, if you gave Derby and Reading their points deducted back then small heath would be just eight points clear of the bottom three instead of sixteen.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Two of their three goal scorers on weekend are loans. So these players go back as blose cant afford them and then the parent club sells them on fod more.  Blose are a bottom feeder club

Fixed that for free. 

• Haha 2

On 12/02/2022 at 22:11, Jimzk5 said:

Lee bowyer always looks like he's just walked into a room but forgotten why he went in there 

Screenshot_20211121-111719_YouTube.jpg

He looks like Tyres from Spaced but is recovering from years of raving and substance abuse. 

Now works as a window cleaner 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

A lot of them getting very excited that blue seats are being installed on Alexander Stadium 'definitely moving in after the games 

Prime DVB area though innit.

KRO

mate. 

• Haha 1

Apparently they did a tennis ball protest at a game last week. They all (about 50 people) threw them onto the pitch at the same time during the game.

I only know this ‘cos of the insufferable nose who is a dad at my lads footy team. 

I don’t think any media or social media picked it up at all :lol:

#nobodygivesashit

22 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

Seen this from Trent on Twitter. On their website apparently :crylaugh:

Bild

Well, they are certainly investing and innovating when it comes to trolling their own fanbase....

...MATE!

Â