Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, John said:

Wouldn't this be the sort of thing that Twitter should be taking down? 🤔

"We will immediately and permanently suspend any account found to be posting violent threats."

"You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people. We also prohibit the glorification of violence."

Leave it up I say. Will make Putin think twice about crossing swords with the UK.

Mate. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Weren’t TNS in Wales named after their sponsor Total Network Solutions?

think they’re now The New Saints but that still has nothing to do with the area name they’re based in. 

One of the best commentators comments ever after they had a big win in Europe. 

"There'll be dancing on the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, SuperTed said:

Apologies this does include some naughty language but . . . The absolute state of this, a grown man 😂

Hope he doesn't nick a vein with that. Looking at his face his blood pressure is so high it would fountain out like the Old Faithful Geyser eruption. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SuperTed said:

Leave it up I say. Will make Putin think twice about crossing swords with the UK.

Mate. 

Maybe they can negotiate that Putin can have drinks in town? 

Mate. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

That account has to be a parody, surely?

I can see why he's so angry.

The video isn’t the same guy as the picture, and based on all the other shit the account posts it’s likely it’s a 17 year old troll.

Both people involved clearly **** morons, and as for the guy in the profile picture it would be harsh of me to say, but he looks like one too.

Colin Rowe (@colinjohnrowe) Tweeted:
@AndySmithies197 Fat **** couldn’t knock out cheap T-shirts in the bullring. 

Mate

I couldn’t resist 🤣

On 01/03/2022 at 00:06, brommy said:

BCFC now proudly offer 2 hour rental of Virtual Reality headsets for each home game.*

£30 buys a VR view that promises to distract from being sat in a dump and cleverly gives the appearance of all four stands in use.

£40 buys an amazing virtual second half comeback to draw 1-1.

£50 buys an incredible virtual last minute own-goal winner with a free bonus - a sound commentary that addresses the user as 'Mate!' (trademark pending) as you celebrate the miracle of a virtual 3 points gained.

* to avoid spoiling their VR experience, users are advised not to take off the headset whilst still in view of the stands and/or concourse and to ignore post-match sports media scores and league tables.

VR Sister Companion sold separately 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

Am i right in saying these scrotes would be in the bottom 3 now without Derby and Reading point deductions?

No but they'd only be two points clear of Reading

Â