Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Was reading an article in FourFourTwo yesterday about football returning after WWII and they mentioned the Sty copped some bad damage from German bombings (not funny of course) but this was exacerbated when somebody tried to put out a fire with petrol?! 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Hornso said:

Was reading an article in FourFourTwo yesterday about football returning after WWII and they mentioned the Sty copped some bad damage from German bombings (not funny of course) but this was exacerbated when somebody tried to put out a fire with petrol?! 

Sounds like Tony Xia level of intelligence

44 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

The Birmingham Wheels site  has closed now hasn't it? Couldn't the council just level the whole of East Birmingham

FTFY

I read the article Gregg Evans posted about SHA this weekend.  I didn't realize how bad it was for them over there...  Stadium falling apart, sketchy/dubious ownership, debt piling up, no assets to develop or sell, and Craig fookin' Gardner as their Director of Football...  Sounds the full Tony Xia experience drawn out over a Randy Lerner timeline.  

Side note:  Can you imagine if things had gotten so bad that Dr. Tony had appointed Gabby as our DOF???  I almost feel sorry for the fookin' scum with Slabhead Craig in charge.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, KMitch said:

I read the article Gregg Evans posted about SHA this weekend.  I didn't realize how bad it was for them over there...  Stadium falling apart, sketchy/dubious ownership, debt piling up, no assets to develop or sell, and Craig fookin' Gardner as their Director of Football...  Sounds the full Tony Xia experience drawn out over a Randy Lerner timeline.  

Side note:  Can you imagine if things had gotten so bad that Dr. Tony had appointed Gabby as our DOF???  I almost feel sorry for the fookin' scum with Slabhead Craig in charge.  

Mate.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Yep, they're in an absolutely dire situation. 

Great, isn't it?  :)

It's fantastic but they always seem to grab onto that last piece of driftwood and save themselves from sinking. 

Annoying words removed. 

On 06/02/2022 at 22:34, Hornso said:

I can't wait for the day Dong or Wang or Ming or Quim or Peen or whoever is their owner these days comes a cropper and the HKSE delist them. Imagine if they came over to quantify the asset? 'well all this shite is worth about 75 grand all told mate. You owe us 300 million quid' 

Edited by VillaJ100
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm pretty sure they they must be in absolutely dire financial circumstances. 

They absolutely have to be cooking the books. Surely if the League actually examined them properly they would find all sorts of fiddling going on and throw the book at them. 

Their home attendance figures are laughable.  Surely the likes of Hogan and Deeney are on way above average wages. 

Edited by sidcow

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

I'm pretty sure they they must be in absolutely dire financial circumstances. 

They absolutely have to be cooking the books. Surely if the League actually examined them properly they would find all sorts of fiddling going on and throw the book at them. 

Their home attendance figures are laughable.  Surely the likes of Hogan and Deeney are on way above average wages. 

I don't think they are cooking the books. They have minimal income and spend slightly above what they are allowed which gets them into trouble with the EFL every now and again.

The valuation on the HKSE is irrelevant to the Premier League FFP rules.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I don't think they are cooking the books. They have minimal income and spend slightly above what they are allowed which gets them into trouble with the EFL every now and again.

The valuation on the HKSE is irrelevant to the Premier League FFP rules.  

Yeah, I'm aware the valuation on the HKSE is irrelevant and indeed utter fantasy.

Plus one of the chaps on the EFL is a blue nose I think so he will always find a loophole to save them. (Like the corrupt points deduction they got after they had conveniently just got enough points on the board). 

• Like 1

This will cheer the unwashed up.

mate.

Just spotted on FB, posted by (of course) Radio WM...

He's one of our own!
Former Birmingham City midfielder Jude Bellingham is honoured in his home town of Stourbridge with a mural on a wall of the Ryemarket Shopping Centre.

Honoured for what exactly? He might be good at football but he's done **** all yet.

Utter turdchompers.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, rjw63 said:

This will cheer the unwashed up.

mate.

Just spotted on FB, posted by (of course) Radio WM...

He's one of our own!
Former Birmingham City midfielder Jude Bellingham is honoured in his home town of Stourbridge with a mural on a wall of the Ryemarket Shopping Centre.

Honoured for what exactly? He might be good at football but he's done **** all yet.

Utter turdchompers.

I read the story and hoped it was a mickey take, turns out it wasn’t. Embarrassing.

Â