Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Saw a video on social media of a bloser sitting in the bristol city end and starts celebrating when blose scored...no suprises he got absolutely battered. How thick can you be?

Got back to town and did not buy a drink all night proper blues proper hero. Cud will put him on the firm. No vilers in town or away ends

mate

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Saw a video on social media of a bloser sitting in the bristol city end and starts celebrating when blose scored...no suprises he got absolutely battered. How thick can you be?

What? That can't be true. All Lulu's are hard as nails. Probably fought them off with one hand behind his back. 

• Haha 1

Don't know why I clicked on this interview with the new blues MD, but I'm glad I did. Some nice company he puts us in, bet they loved that

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60690448

Darren Carter's appointment as manager in November followed a turbulent period on and off the field with the club struggling to preserve their Women's Super League status.

Blues are eight points adrift at the bottom of the table facing relegation to the Championship, but Dutton says whatever happens the women's side will remain a priority.

"If they do get relegated our aim is get them straight back up, despite the challenges.

"We've got Darren and [coach] Marcus Bignot leading - they're proper Blues fans and have only got the club's interests at heart.

"The landscape of the WSL has changed a bit - we're only one of two clubs, with Reading, that don't have that Premier League backing.

"The likes of Manchester City and Manchester United and the Aston Villas of the world - they do have that power from the monetary side, but they are a huge part of the club that is going to be maintained."

:D

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Interesting that Marcus Bignot is over there, did the opposite journey to Carla Ward.

IIRC bignot played for small Heath and has been involved in coaching there in different capacities 

7 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

I love how they describe fans as "proper Blues fans"

As opposed to what? Fake ones? Improper ones? (Although they do have some improper fans I suppose...)

They're becoming a parody of themselves 

Proper hate the vile and not afraid of having the ruck, stood their ground at Milwall away in 1976, good lads, proper Blues

Mate

Edited by icouldtelltheworld
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

I love how they describe fans as "proper Blues fans

Commentators were saying this about Leeds fans the other night too. 

I think it applies to fans of shit clubs who can be a bit nawty at times. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Commentators were saying this about Leeds fans the other night too. 

I think it applies to fans of shit clubs who can be a bit nawty at times. 

In fairness I think commentators know how fans of different clubs view their collective identity and play up to a bit. With Leeds and Blues it's "proper fans" to go along with the salt of the earth working class narrative, with the likes of us and Everton you get a lot of "huge club, lots of history". You could pick out other examples too

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, turnbull said:

I see another proper Blose legend has joined the backroom staff.

Paul Tait as player mentor. 

🤣

Proper bluenose.

They're getting proper proper proper blues lads on board. None of them are qualified but they're proper bluenose....and cheap of course.

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, turnbull said:

I see another proper Blose legend has joined the backroom staff.

Paul Tait as player mentor. 

🤣

Seriously?

They are employing a coward who glassed someone in a pub from behind? (or so I'm told)

What a quality mentor he will be.

Mate.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Proper bluenose.

They're getting proper proper proper blues lads on board. None of them are qualified but they're proper bluenose....and cheap of course.

They only drink in town too so that scores them bonus points on the interview.

(Don't live in the Shires either)

Mate.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Ooh look, they lost again. At home. And had a player sent off. What a shame. 

I missed the red card 😂

They must have the worst disciplinary record in the division. 

And that's just Gary Gardner. 

Mate. 

I just saw a van I mentioned a while back, comes from a village near me (won't name it to save their blushes). Yes, they do seem to live in the shires 🙄

White sprinter with a small heath badge on the number plate, and letters 

B5 OTV. 

So bitter they couldn't get a private plate showing their support, just paid out for one showing their hatred. 

Obviously more money than braincells, mate. And they wonder why we take the piss. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Great lad Taity, proppa Blues, hates Vile mate, old man works at JLR with loads of proppa Blues, nil vile, all drink in town, no vile, not allowed mate. Shires only full of vile.

250k there that day of that photo, the 'double' year mate, Leyland DAF and promotion from the old 3rd, another 70k locked out mate and 100k plus drinking in a ram packed town KRO SOTV. Vile never had turnout like it mate or won that cup, small time vilers, do not even carry the name of the City, we do, by order of the Peaky Blinders mate. Few sherbets in the Jasper Carrot suite after the game and then into vileless town Zulus gonna getcha, Fat Barry eats vilers for breakfast

mate

Proper LOL

mate 

Just need to get 'skip' O'Connor on board next. 

Â