Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Haha, high horse alert.

I don’t know him, don’t want to know him and likely never will know him, so honestly, I don’t care.

The species will survive just fine without him.

If that makes you feel better than great but I think it says more about you than me chap 👍

Edited by Ingram85

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Glad that Alfie lad is on the mend. He was lucky that a few people took him on to escape the wrath of the mob and tried to help him. Could have ended very nastily indeed otherwise.

Hopefully after the last few months he has learned a new found respect for people and for life and that trying to look 'ultra' on social media just makes you look like a tit. Fingers crossed he has genuinely learnt his lesson. 

Any Villa fan saying they aren't bothered if he lives or dies needs to have a look at themselves too. Muppets.

I find it hard to have sympathy for him after the vile abuse aimed at Grealish and family, if that makes me a muppet then so be it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

I find it hard to have sympathy for him after the vile abuse aimed at Grealish and family, if that makes me a muppet then so be it. 

A lack of sympathy is vastly different to not caring if he lives or dies. I can understand anyone not having much sympathy for him but not caring if he lives or dies makes you no better than him in the first place imo.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

A lack of sympathy is vastly different to not caring if he lives or dies. I can understand anyone not having much sympathy for him but not caring if he lives or dies makes you no better than him in the first place imo.

I think this is an extremely idiotic opinion. Not caring whether he lives or dies, i.e. being totally indifferent is no where near as bad as harassing Jack Grealish on Twitter posting pictures of his dead brother's grave to him. There's simply no equivalence. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I think this is an extremely idiotic opinion. Not caring whether he lives or dies, i.e. being totally indifferent is no where near as bad as harassing Jack Grealish on Twitter posting pictures of his dead brother's grave to him. There's simply no equivalence. 

You don't care if he lives or dies? 

Especially after we found out how much his brother meant to Jack recently, it was an especially callous thing to say. Can't say I have any sympathy for him as he seems to have no problem mocking the dead himself. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Glad that Alfie lad is on the mend. He was lucky that a few people took him on to escape the wrath of the mob and tried to help him. Could have ended very nastily indeed otherwise.

Hopefully after the last few months he has learned a new found respect for people and for life and that trying to look 'ultra' on social media just makes you look like a tit. Fingers crossed he has genuinely learnt his lesson. 

Any Villa fan saying they aren't bothered if he lives or dies needs to have a look at themselves too. Muppets.

Wow.

It's a shame as it was a good post up until the last part.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

13 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I think people are entitled to feel that they don't really care. We don't know him but can't see anyone who has wished harm to the kid just that nit really interested in what happens  to him. 

Why should we he is scum for what he did to Jack. That is beyond evil. Do I personally want him to come tk harm of course not. But I'm not bothered about the scumbag bloser whatsoever. Has no impact on my life what happens to him. Don't think it's wise to call your fellow vilians muppets tbh mate. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think people are entitled to feel that they don't really care. We don't know him but can't see anyone who has wished harm to the kid just that nit really interested in what happens  to him. 

Why should we he is scum for what he did to Jack. That is beyond evil. Do I personally want him to come tk harm of course not. But I'm not bothered about the scumbag bloser whatsoever. Has no impact on my life what happens to him. Don't think it's wise to call your fellow vilians muppets tbh mate. 

I've already explained my point further in following posts. I'm not getting involved anymore with people who don't give a shit about whether a young stupid kid who made a massive life error dies or not. Bye guys. 

14 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Haha, high horse alert.

I don’t know him, don’t want to know him and likely never will know him, so honestly, I don’t care.

The species will survive just fine without him.

My thoughts exactly.

150,000+ people die every day. I don't know this guy and the only reason any of us know he exists is because he is an arsehole.

His fate is of genuinely no concern to me and I don't see why that is reprehensible in any way tbh.

• Like 3

According to the Darwin awards...

In September 2018, a 39 yo New Zealand helpie helperton decided to help fit a friend's new exhaust pipe to his car. He rocked up with a tank already mixed with acetylene and oxygen. Of course, these compounds are meant to kept separate. Without a flow regulator, the flame crept back into the tank and exploded. He died.

sorry not sorry GIF

In May 2018, an Indian man on his way home from a wedding pulled over to the side of the road to take a dump in the woods. He saw an injured bear, and decided to take a selfie with the bear. The bear attacked and killed him. He died.

unimpressed judy garland GIF

In December 2018, an American man decided to run up the down escalator. He ran out of breath, lost his balance, and was found later at the bottom of the escalator. He died.

steve coogan shrug GIF

Some bluenose infamy attention seeking knob takes a tumble at Wembley, who I have never met is in a coma and may die

. who cares family guy GIF

Over 7 billion people in the world, and whatever happens to each and every single one of them is not my concern. I guess I am a muppet.

Edited by AJ
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Don't be silly, they're best mates. They can share their "shit on the Villa" banners, the bunch of sad acts. United by obsession. Get the Albion involved as well, they'll have a great old sing song together. 

Yep, I've always called them the Vermin Felchers, but "small heath lite" fits the bill. Ideal ground share buddies.

20 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I've already explained my point further in following posts. I'm not getting involved anymore with people who don't give a shit about whether a young stupid kid who made a massive life error dies or not. Bye guys. 

200.gif

The reaction on sha forum ranges from "spawny fannies.....looking forward to them getting tonked 6-0 every week.....good riddance....greasy gonna get found out....radio wm will go in to meltdown with the vile boo boys wanting Smith out when they're bottom at xmas....and the best one to date is this :

"if Craig Gardner had scored those 2 at vile park then this wouldn't have happened today !" :crylaugh:

Don't worry @mottaloo mate, they carry the name of the city and are 'proper football fans'. Don't forget they once took 500,000 fans to Wembley as most of Brum are blues fans. 

• Haha 1

Â