Match Thread: West Brom v Villa

limpid

Watkins is officially on my worry list. 

He needs a goal or 2.  

My son has just pointed out that he's only scored in 3 league games and only in 2 games from openn play. 

We've struggled to create for him but he's also had some good chances and he needs to start banging some in now. 

Just now, sidcow said:

He needs a goal or 2.  

My son has just pointed out that he's only scored in 3 league games and only in 2 games from openn play. 

We've struggled to create for him but he's also had some good chances and he needs to start banging some in now. 

I think he’s on Jack’s worry list too. Seems to be trying to play him in at every opportunity, even when there are better options. 

Just now, sidcow said:

He needs a goal or 2.  

The Liverpool hattrick is really giving him a lot more time than he's otherwise get, but yes. He does not look like a £25m+ striker at the moment. Smith's priority needs to be getting him more involved in the game IMO.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

He needs a goal or 2.  

60 mins to go

6 minutes ago, paul514 said:

woooo he scored a penalty that someone else could have....

No one on here is going to change my mind about him after watching the guy for a few years.

I’m not his biggest fan but we’ve had quite a few players who’ve improved massively there is no reason Anwar can’t be one of them. 

Just now, penguin said:

I’m not his biggest fan but we’ve had quite a few players who’ve improved massively there is no reason Anwar can’t be one of them. 

IF he does and on a consistent basis I will say so.