Happy Christmas or Something (2020)

Seat68

Really getting into the festive spirit now. I’ve just discovered Victorian Christmas cards. This is a ****ing gold mine. 

Thread by Horrible Histories consultant Greg Jenner who presents the “You’re dead to me” history podcast. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Really getting into the festive spirit now. I’ve just discovered Victorian Christmas cards. This is a ****ing gold mine. 

Thread by Horrible Histories consultant Greg Jenner who presents the “You’re dead to me” history podcast. 

Does the Policeman have Asthma? 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

All shopping done.

All presents delivered.

Work finished, signed off, laptop away out of sight.

Nothing to do now but go for a walk every day and then consider going for another walk and then have a beer.

Nice, that’s been me since Friday. Loving it so far. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

That thread is comedy gold

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

All shopping done.

All presents delivered.

Work finished, signed off, laptop away out of sight.

Nothing to do now but go for a walk every day and then consider going for another walk and then have a beer.

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

Nice, that’s been me since Friday. Loving it so far. 

fist shake GIF

Don’t finish work until tomorrow :( . Definitely done with this year, looking forward to doing f*** all for a week!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bickster said:

I don't finish until 5pm Xmas Eve

Same here, I’m the only one in my team that used my annual leave up before the first lockdown. 

Which on the face of it sounds sad, but I’m working from home and the majority of people are off. As long as I’ve got my phone on, I can pretty much do whatever I want. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Same here, I’m the only one in my team that used my annual leave up before the first lockdown. 

Which on the face of it sounds sad, but I’m working from home and the majority of people are off. As long as I’ve got my phone on, I can pretty much do whatever I want. 

I've got shitloads if annual leave left but this week is busy for us and ill have driver inductions to do right up to the wire. Off all next week though not back until Third

Â