Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

Just now, The_Steve said:

How many fouls is Odoi getting away?

Our Cash too though -- he's probably 1 away from a yellow card now, and I really hope not as he's in my FPL team! Also because both FBs on yellows would be a bad way to approach the end of the game.

This type of game suits us much better than the one against Sheffield where we played against 10 men. We look dangerous when we break (until Trez gets the ball).

But, 35% possession and 70% passing accuracy is not great and against a side who isn't as dreadful as Fulham we will get punished if we are this sloppy with the ball.

Watkins is going to be great for us, got a few things wrong today but he's everything we need. I am so impressed.

Trez is still not quite at the level but he's improved he looks faster and fitter.

Konsa has been a rock so far.

Otherwise poor passing letting us down but you can't complain otherwise 

I'd say it's been comfortable without us really looking that good. We look like we could score with every counter attack but our passing has been a right mess so far, sort that out and we could easily score a few more. 

Just now, Genie said:

I hope Watkins gets a goal, I really hope it doesn’t turn into a “thing” of when will he get a PL goal. He looks like he’s forcing it a touch.

Agree, just not looking natural right now. He has the ability to score hatfuls if he settles into his game, but the nerves look high.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

**** snoop dog on the just eat ad. Has anyone sold out harder

I remember seeing on YouTube that somewhere on the internet you can pay snoop to say pretty much whatever you want and send you a video.

So yeah, he's selling out pretty hard.

But it's snoop so he can do what he likes