Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

If we do have a 1 in, 1 out policy in this window it makes sense that the players that haven’t really contributed to our position so far are the ones that leave.

Traore won’t get a new contract, he is injured a fair amount of the time, and is probably too unpredictable for what Emery wants.

If moving him on allows us to bring in a player in a position we actually need, then I’m all for it.

• Like 1

He encapsulates the essence of football with his outrageously skilful moves. I could watch his goals all day long and never get bored. It’s right to move him on now, I hope he gets a good move and can keep entertaining at a good level. 

• Like 1

everyone seems to be saying goodbye, is there actually anything concrete that he is leaving in this window?

I know Emery said he can go, but there is a big gap between saying he can go, and him actually going?

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

everyone seems to be saying goodbye, is there actually anything concrete that he is leaving in this window?

I know Emery said he can go, but there is a big gap between saying he can go, and him actually going?

Think its more people don't expect him to play again. Emery said he can leave, at afcon, always injured, 6 months left on contract. Pretty much is a goodbye.

3 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Burkino Faso are on sky sports at 14:00 if anyone wants to see Bertie score a wonder goal or two :) 

Hopefully, he can impress and put himself in the shop window and someone offers us a fee for him…

rather than him just walking away for nothing when his contract ends…

Good luck to him.

3 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Burkino Faso are on sky sports at 14:00 if anyone wants to see Bertie score a wonder goal or two :) 

Decent thanks need some Bertie madness to get through the day 😆

• Like 2

On 13/01/2024 at 11:05, chrisvilla4 said:

What an enigma 

Little did I know what genius he possessed when I chuckled at his 'accidental' debut goal.

That must have been the outrageous cushioned volley 😆

He really has become mythical, man of moments, seems like a good person, so we pretend he has been good for the club but in reality his time here has been tragic for the majority 

1 hour ago, pete101 said:

He really has become mythical, man of moments, seems like a good person, so we pretend he has been good for the club but in reality his time here has been tragic for the majority 

Can you imagine what it'd be like if he'd had some funky knitwear?

I've always loved watching him play. The very essence of unpredictability. 

• Haha 1

Â