Emiliano Martínez

hippo

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Called up to the argue squad again

Ledesma has 0 caps, Musso has 1,not sure who the FA will pick out of the 3 of them but this might be his best chance 

They see Musso as the future

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Called up to the argue squad again

Ledesma has 0 caps, Musso has 1,not sure who the FA will pick out of the 3 of them but this might be his best chance 

Musso is actually the Emi equivilant in Serie A, good for Udinese and they've kept loads of clean sheets despite being bottom half all season so can see him being picked up by one of the top 6 in Serie A.

Argentina still got to call up their Argentine league players so that includes Armani who's been their number one since third game of the 2018 world cup. Sums it up he's easily the worst of the four yet their number one.

Emi will get games for them though this summer.

7 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Why? Just one year younger.

He has came through the system and has always been tipped for the No.1 spot. Is probably a little better with the ball at his feet as well

38 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Musso is actually the Emi equivilant in Serie A, good for Udinese and they've kept loads of clean sheets despite being bottom half all season so can see him being picked up by one of the top 6 in Serie A.

Argentina still got to call up their Argentine league players so that includes Armani who's been their number one since third game of the 2018 world cup. Sums it up he's easily the worst of the four yet their number one.

It doesn’t suit him. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

Voting for player of the season is open on the Villa website. Time to vote for Emi!

I can't see how this is even a debate personally. The obvious, and only, rival would be Grealish and he's missed a huge chunk of the season and had quite a spell out of form.

An ever present, who has matched our clean sheet record, improved our defence/GA record beyond comprehension and is single handly responsible for about 20% of our points this season.

No brainer. I'll wonder what people watch if he doesn't win it. There is no reason for Villa fans who genuinely follow us to choose anyone else.

2 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

No brainer. I'll wonder what people watch if he doesn't win it. There is no reason for Villa fans who genuinely follow us to choose anyone else.

I think there’s a good chance Grealish wins because of 12 year olds voting for Grealish because he’s the most famous.

7 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I think there’s a good chance Grealish wins because of 12 year olds voting for Grealish because he’s the most famous.

Grealish has been equally outstanding.

I'd be happy with either of the 2 winning it

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ender4 said:

Voting for player of the season is open on the Villa website. Time to vote for Emi!

Got my vote. I gave Ollie some serious consideration for his excellent first season in the prem but Martinez has been total quality since we bought him. Our best goalkeeper since Friedel by a country mile.

On 17/05/2021 at 12:51, VillaChris said:

Ledesma is very poor, can't believe he's in the squad. Argentina have actually gone from having no good keeper to having loads. Emi, Musso, Armani, Esteban Andrada, Walter Benitez, Sergio Romero, Agustin Marchesin, Nahuel Guzman, etc

As for POTS, Jack and Emi are the only candidates in my eyes. Jack has been by far our best player as always, but with him having missed 12 games, there's an argument for Emi

16 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

As for POTS, Jack and Emi are the only candidates in my eyes. Jack has been by far our best player as always, but with him having missed 12 games, there's an argument for Emi

Not sure you can give it to Jack when he didn’t play for 3 months.

Has to be Emi.

32 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Not sure you can give it to Jack when he didn’t play for 3 months.

Has to be Emi.

Normally I'd agree but Jack was arguably the best player in the league across the rest of the season, and we went to pot without him, so I think he has a shout. Emi would also be a more than worthy winner though. What a signing

Â