Emiliano Martínez

hippo

6 hours ago, M_Afro said:

Man Utd interested apparently. I would be surprised if they were. I rate Henderson highly but regardless I hope Emi stays. He is absolutely class in every way and he seems to love it here. 

He absolutely won't want to go,  he might be sold by our owners if a big enough offer came in, given we have Heaton in reserve and back to fitness. Doubt they'd sell though,  it's such  a short sighted view and so I call media bull s$%t.

7 hours ago, M_Afro said:

Man Utd interested apparently. I would be surprised if they were. I rate Henderson highly but regardless I hope Emi stays. He is absolutely class in every way and he seems to love it here. 

Lol. With what they’ve asked for from Madrid for De Gea, they are in no position to negotiate a good fee for someone better.

9 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

He absolutely won't want to go,  he might be sold by our owners if a big enough offer came in, given we have Heaton in reserve and back to fitness. Doubt they'd sell though,  it's such  a short sighted view and so I call media bull s$%t.

The thing with these articles and the sheer volume of them, I dont think the people who write them even think they are true.

17 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

Unless United are planning on selling both DeGea and Henderson, that move doesn't make any sense for Martinez to even consider if he wants to be a true #1

Not only that, given they have both them two I doubt they are getting rid of both when they have other areas of the pitch they need to spend money on.  While them two arent Emi's standard, they arent much lower to warrant spending big money on Emi instead of the other issues they have in the team.  It's like upgrading your 1 year old supercar with a new latest supercar but still living in a 2 bed flat in Small Heath....they have other priorities for their money!

Edited by nick76

On 16/04/2021 at 13:41, a m ole said:

Lol. With what they’ve asked for from Madrid for De Gea, they are in no position to negotiate a good fee for someone better.

I agree. Hold them over the same barrel, if the story were true that is!.

I suspect more tabloid bullshit though.

On 18/04/2021 at 13:27, AvfcRigo82 said:

I agree. Hold them over the same barrel, if the story were true that is!.

I suspect more tabloid bullshit though.

Hang on a second... This is Manchester United we are on about here!
We should feel grateful to be able to hand them the bottle of baby lotion before we undo our belts and bend over!

22 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Hang on a second... This is Manchester United we are on about here!
We should feel grateful to be able to hand them the bottle of baby lotion before we undo our belts and bend over!

Maybe in the 90's etc but not anymore, not with our owners!

The days of getting shagged out of our best players for peanuts are over my friend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Maybe in the 90's etc but not anymore, not with our owners!

The days of getting shagged out of our best players for peanuts are over my friend.

I was hoping that what I wrote was to be interpreted as very much tongue in cheek :D

• Like 1

Missed the goal everyone is blaming him for so will have to see it on MOTD. Some nice diving saves from crosses in second half but thought his kicking was really poor tonight, constantly hitting it out of play. Not been the same in that area since he had that issue at Leeds I think when he couldn't take goal kicks.

35 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Missed the goal everyone is blaming him for so will have to see it on MOTD. Some nice diving saves from crosses in second half but thought his kicking was really poor tonight, constantly hitting it out of play. Not been the same in that area since he had that issue at Leeds I think when he couldn't take goal kicks.

Yeah he made a bit of a booboo. 

Media claims that Atletico Madrid are interested in him if they sell Oblak and we continue to be linked with Ugurcan Cakir from Trabzonspor 

Probably nothing in either but who knows.

18 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I think his kicking is a bit overhyped by some, its decent but its far from elite

Â