Matty Cash

paul514

On 18/03/2024 at 12:25, MWARLEY2 said:

When he is allowed off the leash he is decent. Its when he continually cuts inside and stops his runs, that gets me frustrated. But thats what Emery is asking him to do. Its part of the tactical set up to ensure we don't get hit on the counter if a pass doesnt come off or a forward run is stopped by a tackle. 

When everyone sings he likes to attack I sing he likes to cut back

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just what we need. You can blame internationals but our players are just so God damn injury prone. He didn't even start the game and hasn't been starting much for us recently so can hardly say it's overplaying him that's done that. 

I was hoping for a back 4 against Wolves of Cash-Konsa-Pau-Digne. Hopefully Cash will be available, because another game of Konsa at right back and Lenglet at right centre back will just be really irritating. 

1 hour ago, Alakagom said:

Cash came 2nd half and few minutes in pulled his hammy it seems ffs 

Didn't this happen this time last year? Pretty sure he was out for all of April.

Very annoying.

1 hour ago, Leeroy said:

Just what we need. You can blame internationals but our players are just so God damn injury prone. He didn't even start the game and hasn't been starting much for us recently so can hardly say it's overplaying him that's done that. 

I was hoping for a back 4 against Wolves of Cash-Konsa-Pau-Digne. Hopefully Cash will be available, because another game of Konsa at right back and Lenglet at right centre back will just be really irritating. 

Are they though?

• Like 2

Â