Matty Cash

paul514

I’ve always liked Cash and he gives us a better balance when he’s at right back. Kid always gives his all, not sure he’s good enough if we are serious about kicking on but would be a great back up/rotation option should we get CL football. 

Cash was excellent today. The run when he skinned the defender and put a cross in was superb. He looked furious that no-one was offering themselves and I agreed with him.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Cash was excellent today. The run when he skinned the defender and put a cross in was superb. He looked furious that no-one was offering themselves and I agreed with him.

Yep reckon he was MOTM today. That really annoyed me after his superb run the others just stood there with no effort to get on the end of any potential ball 🤦

19 minutes ago, beasley14 said:

Just looked on OS and he's not listed as one of the players on international duty?

He's in the Poland squad. They could well be playing Wales so won't be too much travelling compared to Bailey and others (Italy are playing in US and Zaniolo remains in their squad).

39 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He's in the Poland squad. They could well be playing Wales so won't be too much travelling compared to Bailey and others (Italy are playing in US and Zaniolo remains in their squad).

OK thanks!  Friendly in the US are they mad!

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Bailey isn't in the Jamaica squad, which is good for us, mental for them.  

8 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Bailey isn't in the Jamaica squad, which is good for us, mental for them.  

Ah that's interesting. Guess he might've asked to stay out of it to concentrate on our run in and then he'll resume playing for them in the summer.

When he is allowed off the leash he is decent. Its when he continually cuts inside and stops his runs, that gets me frustrated. But thats what Emery is asking him to do. Its part of the tactical set up to ensure we don't get hit on the counter if a pass doesnt come off or a forward run is stopped by a tackle. 

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Ah that's interesting. Guess he might've asked to stay out of it to concentrate on our run in and then he'll resume playing for them in the summer.

He has been banned by the Jamaican FA for a game due to breaking his curfew !!

• Shocked 1

His celebration post-block reminds me of a right back from yester-year doing something similar after a slide tackle against Arsenal.

Arise, Sir Freddie Guilbert.

Â