Matty Cash

paul514

2 hours ago, romavillan said:

Not sure, don't think we'd go with two left footers in central defence as our best pair.

Shame Konsa will move out wide, I really like Konsa and Pau as the CB pair.

Konsa and Pau have started 8 times together this year as the CB pair and have won 7 of those matches.

It's our best pairing, but injuries or other reasons have not allowed us to play it all that much.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Leeroy said:

Just what we need. You can blame internationals but our players are just so God damn injury prone. He didn't even start the game and hasn't been starting much for us recently so can hardly say it's overplaying him that's done that. 

I was hoping for a back 4 against Wolves of Cash-Konsa-Pau-Digne. Hopefully Cash will be available, because another game of Konsa at right back and Lenglet at right centre back will just be really irritating. 

He has missed 12 games in 8 years. Isnt injury prone

• Like 1

4 hours ago, supermon said:

Sad to see moronic Spurs fans rejoicing in his injury. So pathetic

Just respond by saying the hardest man in football history Romero bottled it against him 😝

On 22/03/2024 at 12:52, omariqy said:

Any news yet? I am hoping it's all precautionary 

Saw an insta post he did and the tone was pretty downbeat. Perhaps he was just thinking about the Wales match but don't think we'll see him for 3-4 weeks.

We really can't afford Konsa to pick up a knock or red card as Chambers at RB against pretty much every team we're playing against in next month isn't worth thinking about.

52 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Saw an insta post he did and the tone was pretty downbeat. Perhaps he was just thinking about the Wales match but don't think we'll see him for 3-4 weeks.

We really can't afford Konsa to pick up a knock or red card as Chambers at RB against pretty much every team we're playing against in next month isn't worth thinking about.

KKH would need to be given a go.

This really has been a difficult season from an injuries perspective - the fact that we are, where we are, is an incredible achievement.

Imagine what might have been with Emi and JJ providing extra attacking impetus, along with Ty’s presence on the pitch. 
Remarkable !

• Thanks 1

Poland beat Wales on penalties so if he can stay fit he should be going to the Euros in Germany. Hopefully he can win back his starting spot as he seems to be a sub these days for Poland. 

13 hours ago, Leeroy said:

Poland beat Wales on penalties so if he can stay fit he should be going to the Euros in Germany. Hopefully he can win back his starting spot as he seems to be a sub these days for Poland. 

Frankowski I thought was Poland's best player. Defended well against Brennan Johnson and Neco Williams and put in some decent crosses. I was actually going to suggest him as a target as he played in CL this season for Lens but he's 29 at end of the season so would be similar to Moreno. Good level now but not for the next 4-5 years.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, duke313 said:

Konsa back to RB with KKH as back up 😢

It will have to do. I think Konsa was always going to start the Man. City and Arsenal games at RB regardless as we'll be on the back foot in those games for majority. Disappointing he's not around for the two home games so the key there is hoping Ramsey is o.k now and him and Moreno can get the chemistry they had this time last year as that won us many home games in a convincing fashion.

Edited by VillaChris

Bad luck again but at least we’ll have Carlos back, along with Pau, Konsa, Digne, Moreno and KKH as back up. We’ve almost got a full strength defence (Kamara not included).

Â