Matty Cash

paul514

He's played well recently, hope it continues.  He's looked better when he's defending and not pretending he's Mo Salah.  Still think we can upgrade him in summer.

I've slagged Cash off a lot recently. 

Today he's earned us a point with that block. 

He also had a very decent 2nd half. 

If someone can work with him on his defensive positioning this summer, he still has a big part to play. 

Bloody hell, he was actually dribbling past players in dangerous areas today! Well played.

Just wish he'd have shot with power instead of going for the cutback when he burst through from the Tielemans ball.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Bloody hell, he was actually dribbling past players in dangerous areas today! Well played.

Just wish he'd have shot with power instead of going for the cutback when he burst through from the Tielemans ball.

It was a tight angle. I was actually more disappointed we had endless attackers on the pitch at that point and no one was running into the six yard box. Luckily Zaniolo gambled when we had the next attack.

Just now, DJBOB said:

We should probably play our only in form RB. 

Lenglet was terrible today so we really need to be going back to Konsa-Pau for every game left in the run in, fitness permitting of course.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

It was a tight angle. I was actually more disappointed we had endless attackers on the pitch at that point and no one was running into the six yard box. Luckily Zaniolo gambled when we had the next attack.

Yeah it was tight but he'd have been better off just smashing it on goal and hoping it went in somehow.

• Shocked 1

Just now, Tom13 said:

Yeah it was tight but he'd have been better off just smashing it on goal and hoping it went in somehow.

Emery certainly trains them for hit and hope!😂

Nah think Cash did all he really could in that situation and up to an attacker to gamble on it.

Just now, Jbvilla909 said:

Said to my lad at the Ajax game he looked good, improved performances in the last couple of games. Needs to start and push Konsa back into CB. 

We'll probably start him v Man. City, he'll struggle v Doku and then you'll get another 5 pages on here of people just slagging him off without any context for the opposition.

He'll start v Wolves I'm sure if he avoids injury with Poland.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Emery certainly trains them for hit and hope!😂

Nah think Cash did all he really could in that situation and up to an attacker to gamble on it.

Haha well obviously not but in that situation with no cutback on, that close to goal, I'm sure he'd have wanted him to shoot.

Â