Matty Cash

paul514

21 hours ago, Leeroy said:

Poland beat Wales on penalties so if he can stay fit he should be going to the Euros in Germany. Hopefully he can win back his starting spot as he seems to be a sub these days for Poland. 

Cos they play 3 at the back I think 

11 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Cos they play 3 at the back I think 

Cash started his career as a right midfielder though didn't he so surely can play right wing back.

I think the other player has just done better than him for Poland recently (plus Cash getting injured whenever he goes away with Poland hasn't helped).

2 hours ago, Leeroy said:

Cash started his career as a right midfielder though didn't he so surely can play right wing back.

I think the other player has just done better than him for Poland recently (plus Cash getting injured whenever he goes away with Poland hasn't helped).

True but I think he was doing that at mid table championship Forest so probably not international standard 

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Then everyone can complain that he’s the weak link and he needs upgrading 😂

Well after seeing the chaos Saturday and knowing how strong Pau and Konsa are together I’d rather a traditional right back in place sooner rather than later

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mark_1989 said:

Well after seeing the chaos Saturday and knowing how strong Pau and Konsa are together I’d rather a traditional right back in place sooner rather than later

Has to be the top priority in summer along with a DM.  

• Like 1

Don't realize what you have until they're gone.

We have genuinely missed him for all his limitations.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

We could have said the same with Ashley Young last season, doesn't mean we don't need an upgrade.

• Like 1

On 09/04/2024 at 12:29, Pinebro said:

Yep, we've paved paradise and played Konsa on the right a lot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, wishywashy said:

Fingers crossed he's back imminently. Don't really rate the Pau-Carlos CB partnership.

How close is he to playing again?

On 09/04/2024 at 12:42, duke313 said:

We could have said the same with Ashley Young last season, doesn't mean we don't need an upgrade.

He didn't say we don't need an upgrade on Cash.  He said for all his limitations we'd be a better side with him at RB than we are at the moment, and we would.

• Like 1

The thing is that our attacks from Bailey will also be better with Cash as RB. Konsa just seem to struggle a bit with going forward and the passes to Bailey. He either under hit or over hit the balls, while  Cash has had some perfect balls that give Bailey the perfect start against the opposition defence.

Â