Matty Cash

paul514

On 25/10/2021 at 11:05, MaVilla said:

for those interested, the interview with Cash starts from the 1 hour mark.

Glad you mentioned this as I started watching from 5m 15s and listened to an awful lot of Polish that I didn't understand for far too long.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Strange one. You'd think he'd prefer to play his way into the England setup eventually. He's young and talented and plays for the mighty Villa.

He's so far down the pecking order it's unreal. And rightly so as well to be fair.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, maqroll said:

Strange one. You'd think he'd prefer to play his way into the England setup eventually. He's young and talented and plays for the mighty Villa.

there's more change of southgate having words with him about having to play for the scum 6 to have a chance like he did grealish

this is a good thing for us

• Like 1

I thought the English were a bunch of flag shaggers. The Polish are something else entirely looking at twitter. Not sure why he’d ever want to play for them when they don’t want him and won’t appreciate him because they seem to just want “pure bloods”, but there we are…

57 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I thought the English were a bunch of flag shaggers. The Polish are something else entirely looking at twitter. Not sure why he’d ever want to play for them when they don’t want him and won’t appreciate him because they seem to just want “pure bloods”, but there we are…

Vocal minority for sure. A poll on gazeta I read had 90% yes to him. The other options aren't exactly inspiring (Frankowski, Jozwiak and Bereczynski) and Poland play wing backs which suits him even more.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I'm Polish and I want him to play in our shirt - along with all my Polish football fan friends who share a similar view. 

Our entire national team coaching staff is foreign too, and the manager is a popular person. 

So it would be interesting where you are getting that opinion from. 

Probably from the brain dead mouth breathers on twitter, the vocal idiotic minority that some people seems to think represents the majority or your average person.

Unfortunately, as we all know, its a society wide problem, not just in football.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Sorry, I just noticed you mentioned Twitter.

Plenty of written diorhea on there. 200 symbols of little though out crap thrown into the depths of the internet is not a good platform to base your viewpoint on. 

27 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Vocal minority for sure. A poll on gazeta I read had 90% yes to him. The other options aren't exactly inspiring (Frankowski, Jozwiak and Bereczynski) and Poland play wing backs which suits him even more.

Appreciate your views. Twitter does seem to churn up the rocket polishers. 

I should add for clarity btw that I’d never view football fans as indicative of a nation. We all know 50% of football fans are the absolute pits. Off topic but that Arsenal game is the first I’ve been to in a long time. Had the joys of watching it from an Arsenal side of the stadium. Christ almighty…

Edited by Spoony
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I should add for clarity btw that I’d never view football fans as indicative of a nation. We all know 50% of football fans are the absolute pits. Off topic but that Arsenal game is the first I’ve been to in a long time. Had the joys of watching it from an Arsenal side of the stadium. Christ almighty…

Were you right next to the Villa fans? There were a group of 3 Villa fans sat in the Arsenal side right next to me and my mate. We were inside of the kicking off at HT.

Someone made him a mock-up Polish ID card and The Scum actually think he had to change his name 😀

CASH CONVERTER 

Matty Cash given new name after receiving Polish citizenship and could make international debut in November

MATTY CASH has pledged his international future for Poland - and could make his international debut in next month's World Cup qualifiers against Andorra or Hungary.

The Aston Villa right-back applied for Polish citizenship in September after qualifying through his Polish mother and grandfather.

And after being granted citizenship, Cash has received a new name - Mateusz Gotowka.

He even got a great ID number, 012345.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Were you right next to the Villa fans? There were a group of 3 Villa fans sat in the Arsenal side right next to me and my mate. We were inside of the kicking off at HT.

Sadly not. I was up in the sticks in the stand to the left (of facing the pitch) of where the Villa fans were. Never again…

On 27/10/2021 at 12:51, MaVilla said:

Probably from the brain dead mouth breathers on twitter, the vocal idiotic minority that some people seems to think represents the majority or your average person.

Unfortunately, as we all know, its a society wide problem, not just in football.

Yeah from what I saw on Twitter it was just Polish supporters telling him that he better not take the knee when he plays for them. The world is so weird.

On 27/10/2021 at 13:01, Spoony said:

Watching the Villa fans you mean or just fans in general?

Â