Matty Cash

paul514

21 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I thought he got run ragged in the first half down our right. Both him and Buendia. He recovered better in the second but was still poor imo.

He gets run ragged. Buendia is everywhere but RW where he's supposed to be to support and provide an option. Then he has Bailey in front of him who doesn't even pretend to help him out.

He's been an absolute warrior for me.

I love the guy 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I thought he got run ragged in the first half down our right. Both him and Buendia. He recovered better in the second but was still poor imo.

Can’t agree at all.

I thought he was very good and on another day he wins a penalty that wins us the game.

Been our POTS so far. And I don’t even think it’s close.

• Like 4

First half, Sterling had a bit more joy, but I would say so did Cash when attacking.

Second half, Cashy wrapped him up and put him in his pocket. Saw absolutely nothing from Sterling in that second 45.

8 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

He was decent and thought he was solid defensively. His energy and pace is always very useful for us. His crossing was terrible tonight though.

he does need to work on his crossing, its his biggest, most consistent weakness imo.

Despite being one of our better players this season I thought he was terrible today. Sterling constantly got the better of him. Seems to play badly against city in general- their relentless possession game seems to frustrate him/ lead to impatience and he dives in unnecessarily 

TEN tackles today, bloody hell. To go with four interceptions, three clearances and a block. Had a tough one up against a quality player in Harvey Barnes and along with Marv might have done better in the lead up to the Leicester goal but did well again today. 

Â