Matty Cash

paul514

been saying it for ages, Cash isnt good enough.

im not sure if blooding Hayden would be worse in the short term, but it also might be the right thing to do.

i dunno, blooding a kid and asking him to step up is a big ask, but any way you look at it, Cash simply isnt good enough.

Defensively always out of position, gives the ball away constantly 

going forward has two talents, checking back and passing 5 yards or overhitting a cross into the arms of the keeper 

just a pathetic excuse for a footballer 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WooJung said:

I haven't seen anything from Ashley Young this season, but if he's been half as good as he's been last season, he'd have been a massive upgrade on cash.

Hard as it may sound , Young has been even worse than Cash this season

maybe time for KKH , can’t be any worse 

Edited by tonyh29

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

I'd say we should cash out in the summer but we will be lucky to get any decent fee for him.

Id pay out of my own pocket to never see his 5 yard square passes to Konsa when we need a goal, again 

Gets into a good position, thinks he's Robben, goes onto his left foot, realises he's not Robben and passes it backwards. Every time.

Except that time when instead of passing it backwards under pressure, he tries something fancy, loses it and sets up the counter from which they score.

Hopeless.

When Digne is back can we play with two left backs instead? At least when Digne cuts inside he can actually do something.

It's been mentioned for a while now but he's a real weak link and lacks the intelligence in his decision making to step up, he has good qualities and his athleticism is one of them but Moreno and Digne are miles ahead of him in footballing ability and contributing to our attacking play.

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Id pay out of my own pocket to never see his 5 yard square passes to Konsa when we need a goal, again 

It’s the coaching of the side - I’m amazed people don’t see it (maybe they don’t want to?).

When it was passed through to him and he was more forward than everyone else, he shot or crossed. If the team is in front, if shifts back and across.

Been an identical criticism for about 5 months now. 

Edited by bobzy

Â