Odsonne Edouard

ramshackler

21 minutes ago, lexicon said:

In the last month or so:

'Welcome to Villa Eze'

RE: Benrahma - 'Its a DONE DEAL!'

'Welcome to the club Christian Luyindama'

RE: Rashica - 'Its happening', 'Its happening!! Calm down everyone, not sure why you're getting worried'

Not exactly a great hit rate there, champ. 

He's also a African Prince, that needs to send money abroad. 

We might like to give them Hogan, but they aren't just going to conveniently take any old player that we don't want, Hogan isn't even wanted by small heath, so he's not going to get a move to Celtic. At least Samatta has some decent pedigree behind him, and if we were to offer a money plus player deal I think he'd a much more realistic proposition.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jareth said:

News says thigh injury still - but you wonder....

I suspect that he may be one of the players that had made it clear to Neil Lennon, that he doesn't want to play for them. Or at least that's what the expression on his face suggested to me, when he was asked about the players that had missed their recent CL defeat. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, useless said:

We might like to give them Hogan, but they aren't just going to conveniently take any old player that we don't want, Hogan isn't even wanted by small heath, so he's not going to get a move to Celtic. At least Samatta has some decent pedigree behind him, and if we were to offer a money plus player deal I think he'd a much more realistic proposition.

The advantage of a part exchange deal is that it muddies the water as to the value of the deal. So where a sell on clause is in place there’s a bit of room for manoeuvre. Unless it’s Hogan and we’d just get the local butcher to chop him up and send 40% to PSG. 

12 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

The advantage of a part exchange deal is that it muddies the water as to the value of the deal. So where a sell on clause is in place there’s a bit of room for manoeuvre. Unless it’s Hogan and we’d just get the local butcher to chop him up and send 40% to PSG. 

I'm sure the French would treat Hogan as a delicacy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hourihane is someone who'd probably score 15 a season for Celtic so if we were offering anyone in a swop they'd probably want him as a realistic alternative (obviously McGinn would be first choice but they couldn't afford him).

Still it's not going to drive down the price a huge amount so don't see the point.

1 hour ago, Morkery said:

He's also a African Prince, that needs to send money abroad. 

Laugh all you want, just sent my 5k account handling fee and expect $10,000,000 credit in the next couple of days after the bank holiday. All from allegedly meeting an envoy at a party a few years ago that I did not even attend, suckers 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Laugh all you want, just sent my 5k account handling fee and expect $10,000,000 credit in the next couple of days after the bank holiday. All from allegedly meeting an envoy at a party a few years ago that I did not even attend, suckers 

Actually you should be careful, I sent my £5000 but they only sent me $8,000,000. To be honest it completely slipped my mind to chase up the payment, it’s been a month now and the cheque hasn’t cleared yet. 

57 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Actually you should be careful, I sent my £5000 but they only sent me $8,000,000. To be honest it completely slipped my mind to chase up the payment, it’s been a month now and the cheque hasn’t cleared yet. 

Will be fine, dealing with Royalty mate👍

• Haha 2

Â