Jaden Philogene

Kingman

Of course it is true that it's always *possible* to get better players, but people underrate how difficult this is once you reach a certain level. We have literally hundreds of millions less in revenue than 'the big 6' yet have a better squad than Chelsea (okay, maybe they're sui generis) and Spurs, and even arguably United. Elite coaching, tactics and in-game management matter more than player buying IMO. 

9 hours ago, Keyblade said:

He looks like Ronaldinho in that league wtf

Theres a real player in there. Because he isnt the typical winger. He has got Grealish ( when he played for us) passing ability  . If you have ever watched the 6th goal for Archers hatrick against Barrow 2 years ago then you can still see my favouriite goal.  So much vision.  But still one on one he is is stupidly good as his feet are outrageously quick. 

I would love him to be back wirh us next year competing with JJ on the left or as second striker competing with Diaby and Bailey.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Theres a real player in there. Because he isnt the typical winger. He has got Grealish ( when he played for us) passing ability  . If you have ever watched the 6th goal for Archers hatrick against Barrow 2 years ago then you can still see my favouriite goal.  So much vision.  But still one on one he is is stupidly good as his feet are outrageously quick. 

I would love him to be back wirh us next year competing with JJ on the left or as second striker competing with Diaby and Bailey.

I know exactly which goal you're talking about. That's when I knew he was a special talent. The vision for that pass was outrageous.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

This is getting weird, but yeah I'm pretty sure the man who scored screamers in the CL and a European final couldn't score a backheel against *checks notes* Rotherham United F.C.

Haven’t seen it in the English game yet. 

24 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

This is getting weird, but yeah I'm pretty sure the man who scored screamers in the CL and a European final couldn't score a backheel against *checks notes* Rotherham United F.C.

in the Championship as well. Am happy for JPB but still massively unproven higher up

Probably not unreasonable to say out of the three youngsters we sold with whatever clauses attached, he’s currently the one whom we’d be most interested in activating said clause. 

As noted, the level he’s playing at is a consideration but even factoring that in, he’s probably causing the most food for thought.

Edited by Mark Albrighton

Â