Jaden Philogene

Kingman

1 hour ago, TRO said:

is there anything in the Liverpool rumours?

38 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Here's my bold hot take: nope. Those days are over.

5 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

nah, contract time innit

Al Hilal at the back post...

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Honestly, he's not going to get a better chance than this. 

Unless we switch to a genuine 4-3-3, I don't see who is better suited to start on the left of a 4-4-2 with Buendia and Ramsey out. 

Coutinho was very good last 2 matches but probably not fit enough to start. So yeah unless there's it's a curve ball like Tielemans or Luiz on the left gotta be Philogene.

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

Just can't see him starting on the first day of the season against Champions League opposition.

He'll get his opportunity bit odd be surprised if it's a start this weekend

I can.

Agree, his overall game is not quite there for first choice in the XI - but he's not first choice. We're missing two senior wide left players. He's next in line IMO.

Huge chance for the lad. Work hard, do what Emery tells you to, nothing can go wrong.

Up the Philogene.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I can.

Agree, his overall game is not quite there for first choice in the XI - but he's not first choice. We're missing two senior wide left players. He's next in line IMO.

Huge chance for the lad. Work hard, do what Emery tells you to, nothing can go wrong.

Up the Philogene.

Yeah, I can’t see who else plays there. I’d trust him there before Bailey, and don’t think Phil is up to the task physically, and wouldn’t sacrifice Diaby up top. This is the reason he’s in the squad, we have an injury crisis on the left. 

Â