Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Just now, Nigel said:

Not that I'm aware. How do you figure that?

If our transfer window is open, and Germany's transfer window is closed then we CAN still buy a player from Germany. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

If our transfer window is open, and Germany's transfer window is closed then we CAN still buy a player from Germany. 

Yeah great plan Sherlock, so we buy him - then how's he going to get out of a closed window? You haven't thought this through. 

14 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Not that I'm aware. How do you figure that?

Every year, leagues like MLS, Chinese Super League, etc buy players from Europe outside of traditional European windows. Also, last season our window closed before the first PL game, but it remained open for Europe's other top leagues, and they were permitted to buy PL players

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Yeah great plan Sherlock, so we buy him - then how's he going to get out of a closed window? You haven't thought this through. 

His nickname is 'the rocket'. He will just smash the window apart with a lethal strike from 20 yards. Crisis averted.

• Haha 1

Just now, JPAngel said:

Surely this isn't going to happen now?

Didn't Preece say that Smith denied the link? That being said, I've yet to see that actual quote anywhere... It's the hope that kills you isn't it?

Preece took Deano’s “I’m not sure” direct quote and wrote “wE’rE nOT sIGnInG rAsHiCa” - click for more!