Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Shame :(

If you listen to the Smith interview he is asked directly about Rashica and doesn’t give a straight answer. Talks about Jota, says we are looking to move a few on, and he’s not sure if we will bring anymore in. Compare that to questions about Roca and there was a flat, ‘No we are not interested in him’. I think this is ticking on in the background and hopefully it gets over the line. I can still see Guilbert or El Ghazi leaving on loan.

• Like 3

I dont know if Rashica is happening or not. What I will say is that the link to Roca was a flat no from Smith whereas Rashica you can see him thinking, say a non committal "erm... I dont think so". Very different reactions.

Who knows though.

It is a bit mental that this fella has a 339-page thread here, but our star striker and record signing who just put 3 goals past Liverpool has managed a measly 177 pages 😅 

Rashica better be the best bloody player we've ever seen in a Villa shirt at this point, if he signs. No pressure though, lad 

• Like 1

I'm not expecting this deal to happen. For the last 2 windows I was hoping for Benrahma to sign on deadline day, but it never happened.

I'm going to lump the Rashica deal in with this one.

If it happens then I'll be delighted.

However, it would still be good if there was a surprise signing coming in.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

No thanks. Didnt want to join us for the past 2 months. A few results and suddenly it is back on again.

Jog on fella.

You're assuming a lot. Not sure that's the best way to form an opinion on the matter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mob said:

Thanks, lets hope another prem team doesnt sign him to make us all look like mugs

After last night we’re the muggers, not the mugged. This link is just the chocolate sprinkles on one heck of a window. And it’s fun, so why not. 

• Like 1