Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Tbf Romano is the footballing journalist for sky. If he thinks it will happen it probably will. 

But we know sky are basically full of shit. I assume the European counterparts are no different

• Like 2

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Romano hasn't got a single thing wrong this window. As far as journalists/ITK's close to deals, he is the holy grail. 

Villa will sign Rashica.

I'm loving your optimism but this isn't Wednesday 👀😉

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

I have a belief that this all rests upon AEG, if we can get him out, we can Rashy in.

Great, so now only is he not delivering on the pitch, he is stopping us from signing Rashica. Could he be any more annoying?

chandler GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Maybe we will loan out el ghazi to Werder. If we get it done before 5. They need options and if he gets his confidence back he could be huge for them plus it will be good for both him and us. 

He's not a confidence player, he's just not very good and never has been. 

• Sad 1

I also believe Freddie could be a factor too, if we could shift him, we could get Rashy in.

some goes with Lansbury and the wasted keepers..

I think dean’s doubt is coming from our squad size.. we are a couple of players too big

Edit: just checked, we are 3 players too big, for the 25 man squad... however, we can choose not to pick Heaton and Wesley as they won’t be fit for this stint of the season. And we probably could drop Lansbury and kalinic, so one player out and we can get Rashy  

Edited by CarryOnVilla