Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

In other words Bremen have spotted us well overpaying for Watkins and Traore especially and have moved the goal posts and now are looking to squeeze us for a few extra mill. 

Pretty much.

As i said the other day I was on their forum and they were all saying that since it's clear we have alot of money to spend, we need to be fleeced. lol

This deal will go through. I don’t think no one else is really in for him too. The only thing we are getting from official sources is “other teams”, there is no names mentioned. Last time their was names it was Napoli a few weeks ago, oh and Leeds, no other mentions since then. 

Bremen are trying to get a better deal before they have to give in. 

villa are just like...

bored GIF

Edited by CarryOnVilla

1 minute ago, pintpotvilla said:

Dave Jenkins (pretty reliable usually) has posted on Twitter that an agreement has been reached with Bremen for Rashica

If he’s a Twitter ITK, then he ain’t reliable. Unless he gets paid buy a news source. Then that’s just a maybe at best 

24 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Pretty much.

As i said the other day I was on their forum and they were all saying that since it's clear we have alot of money to spend, we need to be fleeced. lol

If Bremen had just listened to Rashica all those weeks ago then he would have been here by now! :rolleyes:

You can see why Bremen have held out to get the best deal possible in this. He is their defination of Jack Grealish.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Dave Jenkins (pretty reliable usually) has posted on Twitter that an agreement has been reached with Bremen for Rashica

He really, really, really isn't.

I'm more reliable than him and I know less than that chap with the mullet. 

• Like 1