Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

4 minutes ago, Ouchmefoot said:

What a bunch of sharks

They run the risk of ending up with nothing if they drag it out too close to the window slamming shut, glass going everywhere and half of VillaTalk sacked for awful productivity. Makes you wonder if Bremen are trying to bring the Midlands economy down. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

They run the risk of ending up with nothing if they drag it out too close to the window slamming shut, glass going everywhere and half of VillaTalk sacked for awful productivity. Makes you wonder if Bremen are trying to bring the Midlands economy down. 

Sneaky.......

20 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

"Soon to announce" 

That is a Birmingham Mail 'headline' if ever I saw one! 

Nah they are even better.

NewsNow Birmingham Live headline:

"Aston Villa finally complete deal for THIS desired attacker"

* Clicks with excitement

Actual story:

Scott Hogan has joined finally joined Birmingham City after protracted negotiations. The attacker was highly desired after a successful spell on loan with the Blues. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Nah they are even better.

NewsNow Birmingham Live headline:

"Aston Villa finally complete deal for THIS desired attacker"

* Clicks with excitement

Actual story:

Scott Hogan has joined finally joined Birmingham City after protracted negotiations. The attacker was highly desired after a successful spell on loan with the Blues. 🤦🏾‍♂️

I genuinely don't know if you made that up or copy and pasted it. 

1 minute ago, Wezbid said:

I had to check too 😂

Reminded me of this one...

Aston Villa could be set for record transfer fee as defender heads towards exit - report

Turned out it was us selling James Bree to Luton which would break their transfer record of £1.34m.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Don't thank me, thank Stacey.   ;)

tenor.gif

I have no idea who Stacey is, or who that is a picture of (I think I missed the post where this was explained amongst the 306 other pages), but i welcome your continued use of it. And your ITK knowledge of course.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Right, F*ck it.

We agreed terms with the player weeks ago and tabled a bid with the club.

Bremen have held out to see if anyone else came in..

Player told Werder/Baumann weeks ago to accept our offer.

Now slipping in is A. They're pissed they letting him go for peanuts and trying to claw as much £££ from him whatever way they can in the transfer.  B. They also sadly desperately need the money - and quickly, if they're to conduct any further business, all whilst keeping a player and still paying him whilst not playing and has already agreed personal terms with Aston Villa!

Werder are running out of time in this one.

They are gutted to be letting him go so cheap, understandably, and we would all be the same if it this was Grealish!

As I say, Announced soon...

I think you're chatting a whole load of sardines. The one who gives information with one word is the real itk. Ain't no mullet on him. 😉

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

I had to check too 😂

Reminded me of this one...

Aston Villa could be set for record transfer fee as defender heads towards exit - report

Turned out it was us selling James Bree to Luton which would break their transfer record of £1.34m.

Out of likes again guys (Seems i'm either peaking too early, or on here way too much these days)

But spot on!