Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

On form he is presently a top 5 striker in the entire world. His movement is sublime. He just teleports into the blind spot of the marking CB. It's like he's invisible. Pissed he didn't get the hat trick. Had zero service in the 2nd without Jacob to feed him down the left. 

• Like 2

Class first half today. Hold up play and finishing was top class. 

I don’t expect him to with Haaland being Haaland, but imagine if he won the golden boot 🤩

Well on course for 20+ leagues goals which would be absolutely incredible. 

• Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7yrdhvo3yeuyjtfb3nw

Surely he’ll get to 20+ goals in a season this year.

He’s been amazing for us and the improvement in him shows how hard he’s worked on his overall game. 

• Like 1

I’ve always liked Watkins, can be frustrating at times but has been an unbelievable signing for us, he seems like a good kid as well. Doesn’t get talked about enough but he’s one of the best around for the timing of his runs. Hardly ever gets caught offside. 

27 minutes ago, turvontour said:

He probably also has another two years in him compared to a normal striker. He could be great for another five years.

Vardy was 29 when he made it in the Premier League and he remained at the top for quite a few years after that.

I think he's got to be in contention for player of the year. Not just ours but overall 

It’s unbelievable that we got him signed on a new contract. There will still be serious interest in him at the end of the season but we will never sell. Him and Emi are priceless to us. Both totally brilliant and totally irreplaceable. I really hope he gets his 20 league goals this season. He really deserves it. Top player. Top bloke.

His second goal is really really sublime. The run, the touch, the finish, all inch perfect. It's not his most stunning goal of the season but I think it might be the one that showcases his improvement under Emery the most.

Edited by jayEm
  • Like 4

Â