Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

This time last season he had ten goals, so three goals behind at the moment, although his ten goals at this point last season were spread over seven games, and his seven goals this season have also been spread over seven games, so similar in that regard. Also have to remember that he's not played every game this season through the middle as the main striker.

9 minutes ago, useless said:

This time last season he had ten goals, so three goals behind at the moment, although his ten goals at this point last season were spread over seven games, and his seven goals this season have also been spread over seven games, so similar in that regard. Also have to remember that he's not played every game this season through the middle as the main striker.

He hasn’t played every game true, but he has played every game through the middle as a central striker though, I think he could equal his goal tally of 14 premier goal if he continues in this form though.

2 hours ago, QldVilla said:

Amazing what a little confidence can do.

Yes, Deano leaving, new manager in, pressure of Ings being there, new born, sleepless nights etc etc 

Really hop it works, I want us to have a striker in the 100 Premier league goals club and I really hope it's Ollie.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Watkins always celebrated our goals, this is FAKE news!

Why do people keep pushing this s***?

He honestly doesn’t. He’ll eventually trot over when the rest of the squad is there with the goal scorer but he’s never elated like others are when he scores. It’s evident in plenty of goals we’ve scored this season. 

But he was excellent today and perhaps it’s a confidence thing. We just want Ollie happy and scoring. 

Â