Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

7 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Acacia.

😉

Touché

Edit: I just checked, and it says Acacia Road. So I was wrong on both counts. Could have sworn it was Avenue 😞

My bad. I will go and sit in the corner and reflect on what I have done. 🤪

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Haha 3

Just now, The Moustache of Teale said:

Just had a look over on the Brentford forum and they’re laughing at the fact that we have 5 pages dedicated to Banana Man.

One of them has posted “what are they on?!”

Just wait until the fish puns start! They've seen nothing yet.

• Sad 1

About this argument that he can play wide forward/winger as well, he has played there for two seasons at Brentford right? And as far as I can remember there wasn't any serious interest in him from PL clubs after those seasons, so the PL teams obviously didn't deem him to be PL quality as a winger/wide forward. Just because he was moved to CF and scored a lot of goals, that doesn't suddenly make him a PL quality wide forward/winger does it?

I like the look of him, loyal strong work horse with talent and who scores goals, and wouldn't mind us signing him if it's under £20M, but I'm not really sure of what it is we are getting. I'm afraid the argument that he is versitile and can play wide forward/winger could fool us, or at least me in my eager for us to sign players. 

Think I'd prefer a real quality out and out striker, and then proven wide forwards/wingers who have that position as their main position.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Is this one of those Mandela effect things? I would have gone with Avenue as well.

Me too. 

Though to be fair I was more of a super Ted lad myself. 

• Haha 1

Â