Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

43 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Gwen Stefani is reportedly ITK on Brentford's comings and goings in the transfer market.  She's tweeted that there's no doubt that Watkins is coming shortly.

Don't holler back at me if it all turns out to be bollocks though.

Please  - don’t speak 😉 
gwen stefani GIF

• Like 2

1 hour ago, useless said:

The rumour that Watkins is meeting our representives today originally came from thatcherlover / Villamole on twitter this morning, that person isn't 'ITK' they've been caught out several times, yet continues to act as if they know the finer details of everything that's going on behind the scenes at the club.

The guys an absolute grade A bulls*^%#^%

He once claimed to be live Tweeting from a board a meeting at Villa Park but got the wrong day.

A total odd ball, Watkins was training with Brentford today apparently.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

The guys an absolute grade A bulls*^%#^%

He once claimed to be live Tweeting from a board a meeting at Villa Park but got the wrong day.

A total odd ball, Watkins was training with Brentford today apparently.

Yes he was training with the team today in london

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Football insider says theee has been a breakthrough with this deal and a fee has been agreed of around 20m

That Football Insider Facebook page has around 500k likes but only a handful of likes (like literally within 5) per post. How much money have they spent on buying fake accounts?

Edited by hong0311
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jonjon said:

Take it from me you can trust "Banana" or "Nana" as he is affectionately know by most Bees supporters , he is definitely ITK on club matters as he runs our GPG website, I trust him to be right most of the time.

1482792668-nana1.jpg?resize=480:*

6 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I hope we don’t slip up and we get him signed up and ready to start our first game. Can’t wait to see him peel away in celebration after his debut goal, the first of a bunch, I’m sure. 

Brentford won't be happy - they're talking about a banana 🍌 spilt.....

2 hours ago, villarule123 said:

I won't believe this until StevoITK says so

This one is happening. Unfortunately it's not guaranteed.

Still some last minute snags could scupper it so don't put money on it.

But my sources say this one is almost done, just might fall at the last hurdle

#StevoITK

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This has been almost about to be almost just about nearly close to just being over the line for an awfully long time.

we've prepped, slapped in, mulled over, and almost considered a bid for weeks now, apparently tomorrow we will sit down and have a really good think about the whole thing

Edited by VillanousOne

Â