Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

The rumour that Watkins is meeting our representives today originally came from thatcherlover / Villamole on twitter this morning, that person isn't 'ITK' they've been caught out several times, yet continues to act as if they know the finer details of everything that's going on behind the scenes at the club.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, useless said:

The rumour that Watkins is meeting our representives today originally came from thatcherlover / Villamole on twitter this morning, that person isn't 'ITK' they've been caught out several times, yet continues to act as if they know the finer details of everything that's going on behind the scenes at the club.

I heard it came from this guy

Banana GIF

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Say what you like about the last few decades, but we are far and away the market leader for granting make-a-wishes to shite footballers.

Must be some website that you can view who has scored the most goals vs Villa. Shane Long be probably near the top 5. I think even Akinbiyi scored vs Villa when he was in desperate form

9 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Which he does, watched him in both the play off semi games and his workrate was honestly the most impressive thing in those games.

Not that I think that is all he has, he has the quality, particularly aerially and within the penalty box

The workrate upfront is so important, it makes things happen that wouldn't ordinarily happen.....we have been so predictable and lethargic for some time upfront.

As an example.....Dean Saunders was like a bumble bee and something was always on the cards with him......we need that kind of activity up front.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Left for a while and the threads gone Bananas, literally.

Can anyone give a brief update why?

Gwen Stefani is reportedly ITK on Brentford's comings and goings in the transfer market.  She's tweeted that there's no doubt that Watkins is coming shortly.

Don't holler back at me if it all turns out to be bollocks though.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Just dawned on me... today's the day the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater remake is released.

#AnnounceOllie

#It'sHappening

#HalfLife3Confirmed

A bit niche, but I like it.

• Thanks 1

On 03/09/2020 at 13:13, jacketspuds said:

Fingers crossed we can sort this one. Then bring in Wilson as a bit of PL experience.

Would actually be 2 very smart bits of business.

Bit odd that Sky are reporting Bournemouth have turned down 20 mill from Villa for Wilson are you after both ? 

1 minute ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Bit odd that Sky are reporting Bournemouth have turned down 20 mill from Villa for Wilson are you after both ? 

Apparently so.

The rumour is we offered 15 mill plus 5 mill add one and Bournemouth want 17 mill upfront.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 hour ago, jonjon said:

Take it from me you can trust "Banana" or "Nana" as he is affectionately know by most Bees supporters , he is definitely ITK on club matters as he runs our GPG website, I trust him to be right most of the time.

I just looked and it's not him who has said Watkins is meeting club reps. He just said people are very busy.

Â