Pre Match Thread - Villa's Last Stand !

Paul33

Just now, Enda said:

Kaine Kesler-Hayden is apparently a right-back who has just turned 17.

Another rb when we have guilbert? Makes no sense. If your gonna give youth a chance give barry a spot on the bench

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Another rb when we have guilbert? Makes no sense. If your gonna give youth a chance give barry a spot on the bench

Why does Barry command a squad place just became he came from barca with the big hype. Maybe just maybe this kid has really impressed and earned a squad place.

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

Why does Barry command a squad place just became he came from barca with the big hype. Maybe just maybe this kid has really impressed and earned a squad place.

Because we looks so shit going forward. 

I dint see the point of having two rbs on the bench tbh. Dont get me wrong km happy for the lad and hope he is a good talent 

Edited by Demitri_C

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

For the record, just because I abhor false stats, since Anc took over Everton have played 8 home games, won 4, drawn 4 and lost 0.

So it's gonna be quite a thing if we win this one. My hope is we can change the stat to 4-5-0.

They're due to lose one so.

Anyway, that's the team I wanted to see, so expect me to pop up in the match thread 20 minutes in complaining about the selection. 😀

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

1st choice RB not kicked a ball post lockdown

Says to me he's injured or at least not fit

Its not giving youth a chance 

Kane Kesler is very highly rated, I've only seen highlights but he's very fast and knows how to go past players and is very attack minded, can also play on the wing.

Edited by useless

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I dint see the point of having two rbs on the bench tbh

That's fine but the sense of entitlement over Barry because he came from barca is wrong and not the message we should be promoting. FWIW, Freddy can play left full also. Maybe that's where Smith's thought process was at.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I dint see the point of having two rbs on the bench tbh. Dont get me wrong km happy for the lad and hope he is a good talent 

Maybe a place on the bench is a reward for doing well in training?

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Its about as strong as we can be for the first XI. That bench looks cack.

With 3 games left you would hope that's not too big a problem. 

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

With Jack being the most fouled player in the league by a country mile you’d hope we’d get a few more penalties. Need him to draw those fouls in the box

Just a little better than the one against Palace.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

They're due to lose one so.

Anyway, that's the team I wanted to see, so expect me to pop up in the match thread 20 minutes in complaining about the selection. 😀

Like a true villa fan brother 🤜🤛

• Like 1