Pre Match Thread - Villa's Last Stand !

Paul33

Everton will expect to see a reaction after the horror show versus Wolves.

But fighting for survival should count for more than Everton showing some pride.

Inexcusable if Everton are more up for it tomorrow.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Everton will expect to see a reaction after the horror show versus Wolves.

But fighting for survival should count for more than Everton showing some pride.

Inexcusable if Everton are more up for it tomorrow.

I agree. Losing to a better team is one thing, being out played by a team with more desire is another and something I would be much more annoyed about 

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

We need to be strong mentally for this game and hope this can see us gain the advantage. 

Same team for me.

Luiz needs to dominate, Grealish needs to be more clinical and if we can try and use Trezeguet's pace to hurt them.

Here's hoping we can get something from the game, a win would be massive!

UTV.

I am almost pleased that I cant follow the game. I am at my (make up some furlough money losses job stacking boxes) 5:00 until 8:30. waiting texts from my lad 

Please Villa do not dash our hopes. A draw will not be end of the world yet. I still see it being last match decider with Wham 

• Like 1

The players need to learn not to retreat into their shells with their heads dropped if we go a goal down.  In games we’ve been decent in we’ve become totally ineffective after conceding the first goal. 
We’ve seen Watford, Bournemouth and West Ham record huge wins after coming from behind.

17 minutes ago, John said:

But if that hope is rewarded, against all of the odds, won't we all be such happy bunnies? ;) 

I can think of a few who will still find reason to moan :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1