Pre Match Thread - Villa's Last Stand !

Paul33

32 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Zaha an absolute banker to score too after this. 

If this was from a Villa supporter, I will cheer if Zaha scores against us today. Disgusting.

Just now, bielesibub said:

If this was from a Villa supporter, I will cheer if Zaha scores against us today. Disgusting.

Really hope it isn’t,

a brand new account with one post and generic villa picture from the first page of google.

significant racist post first up to the opposition key player 

using a personal name on the account. 

ive done some heavy searching to try and find anyone with that name, just a singer based in Birmingham. Doesn’t look like it would be him. 

trying to see if any younger names are on local football websites now. 

15 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I really cannot fathom starting Trezeguet over Elghazi. 

Elghazi is an utterly rubbish footballer at this level, but at least he looks like a footballer instead of the Kit Man being allowed a game. 

If Trezeguet has EVER looked even remotely like he can play its been when comming off the bench. 

Personally I would drop both but if you are going to play one regardless it is surely Elghazi? 

I honestly dont think it matters.  You could argue trez works harder and is better for 60 minutes and el ghazi has more tricks up his sleeve so could have more quality when things open up!

16 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

No pressure doesn't mean anything. Do you not think if we had a kid good enough for the prem he'd be around the squad?

You never know until you give them a try. They may not be good enough, but we know Lansbury isn’t so why not try someone else 

17 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I really cannot fathom starting Trezeguet over Elghazi. 

Elghazi is an utterly rubbish footballer at this level, but at least he looks like a footballer instead of the Kit Man being allowed a game. 

If Trezeguet has EVER looked even remotely like he can play its been when comming off the bench. 

Personally I would drop both but if you are going to play one regardless it is surely Elghazi? 

I can. El Ghazi has gone. Every since he cried off against Soutnampton with an eye lash injury. He has checked out. He can **** off.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Elmo and Taylor as fullback then. At this level we have Elmo and Taylor as fullbacks.

And the tragic thing is, Taylor is playing better than Targett did, and Konsa was no **** RB anyway, so it'll be an improvement. What's wrong with Guillbert though?!

Edited by Davkaus

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Elmo and Taylor as fullback then. At this level we have Elmo and Taylor as fullbacks.

Mings is the only one of these current back 5 that was a planned starter at the start of the season, the rest are back ups that needed replacing anyway (Apart from Konsa). It's in a terrible state, it's hardly surprising we are here.

With that being said, I'm delighted we have a **** RB at RB.

4 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

Absolutely disgusting. One idiot doesn’t represent anything about our great club though. Hope they find them and throw the book at them.

5 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

He may claim he is a villa fan but scum like this isnt welcome at villa park