U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

13 minutes ago, Daniel said:

They did this in a bunch of races in Minnesota as well, or something like it. Essentially they had candidates run as representing something called the 'Legalize Marijuana Now!' party, but they were all Republican staffers or just local bozos boasting about what they were up to on Facebook.

normal behaviour. twitter need to chuck this orange word removed off the platform.  just outright conspiracy theory land. bullet in his head please, though that would only play into his brain dead lunatic bell-end dickless maggots that are his followers

• Like 3

Just now, Seat68 said:

Am I wrong in that it separates late ballots but doesn’t discount them. 

Correct but if you add the words "hmmm this is interesting"  it magnifies the suspicion ten fold.

Never go full Posobiec.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Never go full Posobiec.

I wasn't previously familiar with his work.

John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] political activist and conspiracy theorist[5] who is considered an Internet troll.[6][7][8][9] Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white-supremacist and anti-semitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory.[10][11][12][13] He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[14

Good to know that's the sort of place the original poster is getting his information from. Makes more sense now.

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, villakram said:

Hmmm, potentially interesting developments in PA today.

Any opinions, from you know, someone trustworthy and not an Alt-right Twitter Troll?

The affected votes haven't been counted yet have they?

This is the Commonwealth Court, the PA Supreme Court can (and probably will) overturn it, they have a bit of history for doing that I'm lead to believe

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

I wasn't previously familiar with his work.

Good to know that's the sort of place the original poster is getting his information from. Makes more sense now.

Yeah, just looking through the major US news sites and none are making any kind of deal about it, other than Fox which pretty much proves it's a big story about nothing to me. 

How come @villakram doesn't find the Reps putting up phoney candidates to siphon away votes as "interesting" 

Are the votes being tallied in Pennsylvania now the approximate 10k votes that arrived after the polling day? If so, then they are actually being tallied up slightly in favour of Trump over Biden. Imagine if Trump was actually successful in getting the chucked out, only to see his total reduce.

:popcorn:

On 10/11/2020 at 22:55, AXD said:

You’re not answering my question.

if it makes you happy, i can agree the ‘whore’ remark was unnecessary. ‘Kids in cages’ came from you and my whole post was about me asking how it got from legal cases about the election to ‘kids in cages’. Could you please answer?

Hi @villakram. It has been a few days, but still no answer. Could you please come back to me on this?.

On 10/11/2020 at 21:50, villakram said:

My posts surely reveal something about me, but the interpretation of the posts and the responses are also quite revealing. 

The lack of response to an open question is also quite revealing.

Â