Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

1 hour ago, villarule123 said:

Tim, Ramsey and Archer should all be on our bench next season, all 3 have the potential/ability to make it here and it would save us a fortune bringing in squad players to accommodate our first 11. Get rid of the trash, use these 3 and improve on other positions. 

I think its one of the reasons Unai probably took the job, the club would have told him about the exciting youth prospects coming through

He is a lot more technically gifted than his brother and could be a real option of the bench next year as one of the wider 10 roles. 

I think he’s an intelligent player as well, knows what’s on most of the time around him. 

• Like 1

I’m really excited to see Ramsey jnr next season, he’s absolutely bossing the Championship at the moment and looks a special talent. That goal today was outrageous.

22 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Him and his brother will both be playing together for England one day. 

Which top 6 team they signing for first then?

Edit - Southgate knock aside both should hopefully have a big summer for England, JJ should start for the u21s (who won't do shit) and AJ for the u20s in the world Cup which they should do well in

Edited by villa4europe

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It will probably be random sub appearances against San Marino and then never to be seen again but they’ll both get capped some day I reckon.

It's another tournament rotation following another tournament where we had midfield issues

A sensible manager would at least look at Ramsey in the u21s and see him as next man up

Instead Phillips will get called up despite never playing for city, Gallagher will get called up and then never see the pitch and then almost inevitably elliot from Liverpool will get called up ahead of him

JJ should be called up in October 

Going to be quite strange if he comes into the first team next season and starts competing for his brothers slot in the first team.

Watched him a lot at Cheltenham and didn't think he would make it, he then put some good performances in for Norwich and tailed off. His performances for Boro have been brilliant so far though, and you can tell the loans have benefitted him massively. Another season on loan, with consistent games may help him; but I don't think he's far away now.

9 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Going to be quite strange if he comes into the first team next season and starts competing for his brothers slot in the first team.

Watched him a lot at Cheltenham and didn't think he would make it, he then put some good performances in for Norwich and tailed off. His performances for Boro have been brilliant so far though, and you can tell the loans have benefitted him massively. Another season on loan, with consistent games may help him; but I don't think he's far away now.

JJ is more of a hard running 8, while AJ is a technical 10. Am I wrong?

Â