Match Thread: Villa v Sheff Utd

limpid

Look guys I'm not complaining, we had no VAR on us for two possible penaltys, at least one was definitely a penalty, so no I dont feel bad it isnt a goal.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cizzler said:

I thought Smith had watched the entire season back, reviewed it and worked out a plan.

Is the plan to pick Konsa at right back?

Grealish still wasted out on the left (play your best CM in midfield), Hourihane still adding absolutely nothing from open play and Hause still being a complete donkey - cheers Deano

Plan is still to not string any passes together in the final third but rather loft balls from our defensive third into areas.

Same plan we had for 6 months.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

It’s just different technology. It’s Hawkeye and is usually flawless. It doesn’t require anyone to view the footage and make a call. It’s automatic. And it’s been in use for a long time before VAR

I think the explanation will be that it’s simply not working. 

Someone **** up it seems. There was no reply either which usually happens, it makes a 3D image and it zooms right in. 
It must not be turned on.

Just now, Genie said:

Someone **** up it seems. There was no reply either which usually happens, it makes a 3D image and it zooms right in. 
It must not be turned on.

Yep. I’d imagine we’ll get some info just as the second half starts saying it’s not in use for the rest of the game as it’s not working 

(or that it wasn’t working and they’ve fixed it)

Just now, Ikantcpell said:

He is useless and so are nyland, they couldn't catch a cold!

That didnt take you guys long to turn on Nyland did it, I mean he was bumped into as well, I'd say it's two players fault there.

• Like 1

Did I just hear the commentator women ask

'Why didn't VAR overrule GDS?

Football is gone 😂