The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

17 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I read about a condition once that meant you were always hungry and wondered if I had something like that. I'm almost never full. If I eat a particularly large meal I reckon I'm full for about half an hour and then I can eat again.

If ate what I wanted when I was hungry I'd be morbidly obese

I'm not always hungry, but after a meal I always like to feel stuffed.  In the non-Kenneth Williams way obviously.  That's why I can eat heroic portions, and if there is actual hunger involved then my efficiency is a sight to behold.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

You don't like senf! 

Its OK, something of nothing sat in between English and dijon not really strong enough or interesting enough

However handlmaiers bavarian mustard which is a bit like honey mustard is awesome stuff - that's sweeter house maker (house wifes) mustard

See the source image

So, kind of horse-radishy strength then?  I'll keep an eye out for it.  As for honey mustard. Oh yes, but again in context.

Yeah I would pitch it there, not sure how else to judge mustard other than nose tickling and German senf doesn't do it for me, if you see scharf that means it's hotter

The honey mustard has no heat it's just a good flavour, the bavarian white sausage that it goes with is shit though 

16 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Apparently there are rules that mean I am not supposed to mix chicken and egg. I like Chicken kiev and a fried egg. This makes me, apparently, a **** Alf Garnett word. 

There would be egg in the crumb batter on a Kiev or schnitzel even without the egg on the side. 

18 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Apparently there are rules that mean I am not supposed to mix chicken and egg. I like Chicken kiev and a fried egg. This makes me, apparently, a **** Alf Garnett word. 

I don’t see the problem with it. 
I actually think a Nargis Kebab, but with chicken tikka rather than mince would be banging. Dip it into the yoghurt mint mmm 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

How do people feel about this beauty? 

Cs0aYLW.jpg?1

LPELRDh.jpg?1

No shame at all here. 

I'd rank chips and curry sauce as one of my all time favourite fast food choices. 

But that looks horrendous. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I'd rank chips and curry sauce as one of my all time favourite fast food choices. 

But that looks horrendous. 

Tastes magical though! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Tastes magical though! 

Have you added cheese?

Regardless of how the original tastes, I'll give you credit for adding cheese

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Have you added cheese?

Regardless of how the original tastes, I'll give you credit for adding cheese

I did indeed! 

The chips are a bit meh but the curry sauce is actually really good. £1 from Home Bargains or Farmfoods. Can't go wrong. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

This might be one of the weirdest posts I've ever read on here 

16 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Got to admit I cringed watching that video

was of it’s time I guess but boy humour was different back then 

Shocking with hindsight but its one of them shows that gets trotted out on talking heads programmes about most shocking tv moments. 

Â