Pre-Match Thread

John

obviously a win would be huge for us, but chelsea shitkicked us at stamford bridge, they could have mauled us properly then, there is a class differential that isn't neutralised because we've already played one competitive match back. I obviously expect us to compete and try to win, but the chance of us winning going by the bookies is not much more than 15% so you know... I'll take a point. 

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

It would ne nice to turn the form book upside down.

The most likely thing to do that is the whole team fighting relentlessly.

All these years, I ain't ever won a round, keep waiting for the bell to sound, I ain't punching like no featherweight.

1 minute ago, AvonVillain said:

Can't help but feel this game will set the tone for the remaining games. HUGE. We simply cannot lose.

If we do lose we need to at least see a good performance.

If we are getting battered we are done imo

Same line up as our last game then.

Would have preferred to see us make some changes and not convinced we've got enough goals in us but fingers crossed we can get a positive result today.

UTV.

Edited by Brumstopdogs

We have had enough games where we've played but still lost and it's been talked about how we can take confidence because of the way we played, but guess what? It hasn't done us any good, as we haven't taken any confidence from these games and used to our advantage, people said it about the Carabao cup final, we then went and got thumped by Leicester, and about the defeat to Tottenham in which we were unlucky, we then went and lost Southampton. So spirited defeats aren't enough, we need to prove to ourselves that we can win games.